Death Alternative not triggering

Senick

Yes I have.

The real fix was to reduce the amount of mods that make use of active scripts.

Something that you might want to check out is Dangerous Mods list available on Steam, Reddit, and LoversLab.

You might find that you use mods that are on that list.

Note that it is very easy however to use enough Immersion Mods to weigh down your game to the point that the scripts that control the effects your expecting to happen to a complete stand still,..  Its not easy to determine a universal point at which this will happen.

I suggest that if your considering a game of Skyrim you should ask yourself "Whats the Most important gameplay feature for this playthrough."

If the Answer is a Devious Enslaved Romp through Skyrim well uh why did you put a Needs mod in your game, let alone footprints, mouth breath, and pee/pooing mechanics?

Yes I have.

The real fix was to reduce the amount of mods that make use of active scripts.

Something that you might want to check out is Dangerous Mods list available on Steam, Reddit, and LoversLab.

You might find that you use mods that are on that list.

Note that it is very easy however to use enough Immersion Mods to weigh down your game to the point that the scripts that control the effects your expecting to happen to a complete stand still,..  Its not easy to determine a universal point at which this will happen.

I suggest that if your considering a game of Skyrim you should ask yourself "Whats the Most important gameplay feature for this playthrough."

If the Answer is a Devious Enslaved Romp through Skyrim well uh why did you put a Needs mod in your game, let alone footprints, mouth breath, and pee/pooing mechanics?

gotcha, so likely just too many script heavy mods, I'll take a look. Thanks for the reply!

Archived