Naked statues for settlements (discussion)

bob888888

Hello everyone,

First I would like to say that I am not a modder. However, I thought I would start a new thread for this topic since I think it is one that merits discussion since there is so much potential for when the GECK comes out.

Right now we only have the option for building a few statues in the settlements: the baseball player, the revolution soldier, and the lions. But I am sure we can come up with some more "inventive" ideas. I will post mine below:

- An nude angel - kind of like the cemetery angles with a solemn expression.

- Gargoyle - makes me think of the gargoyle's animated series. imagine if one of those sexy lady gargoyles accidentally gets turned to stone in a compromising position when the sun comes up.

- A modern day soldier holding up a flag - but it could be a lady soldier whos uniform got ripped during battle....

- A warhammer 40k statue. with or without nudity I think this would be awesome. Maybe a statue of the emperor or maybe the Celestine saint of the sisters of battle.

- A bunch of random people statues in random positions - that way you can make it look like medusa walked in and turned a whole village to stone.

- Mario in his statue disguise?

- The statue of liberty - (you blew it up, you really did it!)

- Maybe we can even import some of Skyrim statues like the statue of debillia (the anatomically correct one preferably :P)

So come on guys, what ideas can you find in the depths of your subconscious? Maybe a super nice modder will pick up this idea with the GECK comes out :)

Archived