loversbitch screwed up

Do you have the sex stage timers up really high under sexual expeirences self spell? If the dog is knotting your character the sex animation will run longer than normal bu about 15 to 30 seconds. or do you mean that the dog mounts you and for 5 mins he is just pounding away?

Do you have the sex stage timers up really high under sexual expeirences self spell? If the dog is knotting your character the sex animation will run longer than normal bu about 15 to 30 seconds. or do you mean that the dog mounts you and for 5 mins he is just pounding away?

ya the dog mounts and just dont stop

is the animationg changing, like the "stages" does he move faster after some time passes? There is a setting in the sexual expeirences spell that forces auto-progression off meaning any act of sex (including in loversbitch) will go for as long as you want it. I believe the default is auto-progression on. take a look at the setting, normally if a script is jumbled somehow your game would crash as it reads the bad script. so this sounds like something else.

is the animationg changing' date=' like the "stages" does he move faster after some time passes? There is a setting in the sexual expeirences spell that forces auto-progression off meaning any act of sex (including in loversbitch) will go for as long as you want it. I believe the default is auto-progression on. take a look at the setting, normally if a script is jumbled somehow your game would crash as it reads the bad script. so this sounds like something else.

[/quote']

Its working now the auto-progression wasnt set to auto thanks for the help :)

just bumping this instead of making a new thread as i have a somewhat similar problem:

it seems PK Extender and bitch can't be used together?

i've had the 'infinite dog fucking duration' problem. but turning on auto progression breaks PK Extender. is there any way to get these two going at once?

edit: i realize i could toggle the setting on and off but that would be very annoying. :(

Guest Donkey

did you use the f key to progress to next stage ?? extender works fine with this mod. the only problem that could occur, when the sex ends the dog will keep walking

with joburg sometime when sex initiates the dog will walk the entire time. So that last one is not even with this mod.

yeah, i was using the 'weapon ready' key (for me it's 'e').

i think i pressed like all my keyboard keys when it happened without seeing anything happen.

the dog just kept going and going...

here's what i'm currently using, if it helps:

00 Oblivion.esm

01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

02 TantrivayliaChimer.esm

03 Lovers with PK.esm

04 LoversCreature.esm

05 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.3.6]

06 UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp [Version 1.0.0]

07 Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

08 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

09 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.4.3]

0A Kobu's Character Advancement System.esp

0B Kobu's Lighter Backpack Mod.esp

0C Kobu's Skip Intro Mod.esp

0D Unlimited Rings 2.0 -auto.esp

0E Unsafe Streets.esp [Version 1.0]

0F Uruk-hai Raiding Parties.esp

10 FEZA Vesta Set.esp

11 AQ_LineageCosplay.esp

12 SPB E Kunoichi.esp

13 SPB B Hunter Suit.esp

14 SupremeMagicka.esp [Version 0.90b]

15 SM_ShiveringIsles.esp [Version 0.90]

16 Spell Delete And Item Remove.esp

17 Enhanced Hotkeys.esp [Version 2.3]

18 JM's Bar Fights mortal.esp

19 Tavern-Goers 2.esp

1A No psychic guards v1.2.esp

1B LadyDeath.esp

1C R18PN - Amy Armor Set.esp

1D Mixed BeltGirl.esp

1E Queensarmory.esp

1F HGEC_Golden_Assassin_Armor.esp

20 Dominatrix Suit.esp

21 PrisonIrons.esp

22 Trashdog's SPB Heavy AB Shop.esp

23 Map Marker Overhaul.esp [Version 3.9]

24 Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp [Version 3.5]

25 NPC Static Level.esp

26 MadCompanionshipSpells.esp [Version 2.5]

27 MCS extension.esp

28 SetBody.esp

29 HumantouchNPC.esp

2A Stripper.esp

2B Tantrivaylia.esp

2C LoversRaperS.esp

2D LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

2E LoversCreature.esp

2F LoversPayBandit.esp

30 LoversTrueCrime.esp

31 LoversDRader.esp

32 LoversMB2.esp

33 LoversBed.esp

34 LoversBedNonStop.esp

35 LoversTachiCat2.esp

36 LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

37 LoversFSE.esp

38 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 90]

39 Lovers with PK Extender.esp [Version 2.4]

3A Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

3B Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

3C Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

3D Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

3E Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

3F Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

40 Dremora female.esp

41 Specialanims.esp

42 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

43 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

44 xeoex.esp

45 LoversBitch.esp

i've only seen the problem happen twice. the dog has mounted many times, both from me initiating and just leaving him be so his lust gets up to 100 and he does it himself.

i would venture a guess that it happens when he knots, since it is a random occurrence. when it happens, the dog's SP bar (from extender) will become depleted before mine and then it will say 'wait' on my own SP bar and then i wait... and wait.. and wait... :D

sorry for the double post, but i'm i went out and tested again and the dog knotted without getting stuck. it also properly gave a 'knot is inside me' message and 'wait' did not appear over SP bar. so i'm not sure what happened last time but it must have been some kind of fluke.

anyway, sorry about that. :)

edit: didn't want to triple post, but the infinite sex duration doesn't appear linked to dogs, i can get it to happen consistently with loversbed.

i'll try to figure out what's going on...

edit2: ok... so it turns out a simple load order change fixes it. putting both bed and bednonstop after lovers with PK AND PK Extender is what did it.

but i thought we weren't supposed to put anything after lovers with PK?

Archived