Roggvir Execution Scene not starting

Niobia

I've been playing since launch and using mods like a lunatic but this is the first time I've ever had this problem. I've tried removing all mods that affect solitude, I've tried removing all mods that affect NPCs even though I've been using them for years with no problem before. I've even tried using them without the unofficial patch, usleep.

Since I have PerMa and DS Redux, I have to run these long patchers each time I remove a mod to test it out. So I've been at this for the last 11 hours. So now I'm just going to ask if anyone knows if any of the mods in my load order might be causing it. Something I wouldn't even think of. I don't have open cities which is the only thing google has brought up. I know I can use console commands to skip around, but I'd rather get rid of the problem  since it could be breaking other things.

Here's my load order:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
ChineseRace.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
EFFCore.esm
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
notice board.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
RSkyrimChildren.esm
MFVM.esm
SkyUI.esp
Grimy Utilities Interface.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp=1
Extended UI.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
SCO Summer Edition.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Cangloong city.esp
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp
GriptzionTeleportMenuSpell.esp
T3nd0s SkyRe Standing Stones and Races.esp
PathOfSorcery.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
Phenderix's Magic Evolved No Perks.esp
Ciceriareplacor.esp
Replacement Crowns.esp
_ImoMegane.esp
Accessorize.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
Breezehome-hf-CTD-fix.esp
NoNakedComments.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Neithteam Warpaint.esp
MoreWomenDGDB.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Kaine Outfit.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
VioLens.esp
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp
SSAssist.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
MaximumDrive.esp
AP Eyes.esp
Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
RealisticWoodenMannequins.esp
MFVM_EFF_Patch.esp
EFFDialogueDLC.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
Dragon Lilly.esp
Character Creation Overhaul.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Aradia Kato Outfit.esp
adenz_FairyFollowers.esp
DualWieldingLikeABoss.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
FollowerLivePackage.esp
FollowerLivePackage-EFFCore.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
Al_Janna_PlayerHome.esp
summersetisles.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp
Elewin Pumps 2.esp
notice board - dragonborn patch.esp
MHIYH.esp
zzDreadlocks.esp
MuscularWomen_Diesel_AR.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
titkit.esp
Action Combat.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
TKDodge.esp
FemaleUlfric.esp
iLuvLoading.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp
RSChildren_PatchUSLEEP.esp
TimeStopRing.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Mana Follower.esp
TS_Whipcane.esp
MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp
PullMastry.esp
Worlds Dawn.esp
AetherSuite.esp
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
Apocalypse - PerMa Compatibility Patch.esp
PerMaDefluffedPerkDescriptions.esp
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
Perma Defluff + Apocalypse.esp
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp
PerMa_USKP master patch.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
PoS Apocalypse Patch.esp
Halo's Poser.esp
QuickLight.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SmartCast_1_0.esp
WearablePubes.esp
EverybodyLovesDovahkiin.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
jh_people2.esp
JH_dragonborn.esp
Donyaakin.esp
jh_ELF.esp
jh_dawnguard.esp
JH_Companion.esp
JHHousecarl.esp
ForswornFemale.esp
banditfemale.esp
DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp
PatchusMaximus.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Again, I've already tried new games without the mods that affect Solitude and NPCs in general. I'm tired of guessing over and over so I'm just hoping someone knows something rather making a wild a guess because it'll likely be the same guess I've already made. I've also made sure to FNIS each time as well.

How have you installed your mods?

Manually/MO/NMM/Wrye Bash?

Your load order is way off, since the priority for the mods must be at correct order for the mods to work as they should.

You cant have patches in the middle of the load order, they should be at the bottom.

You have Esp files before your master files.

RUN LOOT, install Wrye bash and fine tune the load order. It cant work whit your load order. And dont forget to click the 3 small dots up in right corner to apply in LOOT.

And read this tread. Before you do anything else.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

Run tes5edit after running LOOT as a back up to make sure everything is in order. The more mods you have installed the higher the chance you will have of something messing up the Helana part. It is usually best to start a new game with most mods off then install them/turn them on after completing Helena. Or just get one of the alternate start mods. 

Run tes5edit after running LOOT as a back up to make sure everything is in order. The more mods you have installed the higher the chance you will have of something messing up the Helana part. It is usually best to start a new game with most mods off then install them/turn them on after completing Helena. Or just get one of the alternate start mods. 

Run TES5edit and do what?

Helana part?

I already mentioned I start a new game every single time.

I also have Alternate start in my load order.

How have you installed your mods?

Manually/MO/NMM/Wrye Bash?

Your load order is way off, since the priority for the mods must be at correct order for the mods to work as they should.

You cant have patches in the middle of the load order, they should be at the bottom.

You have Esp files before your master files.

RUN LOOT, install Wrye bash and fine tune the load order. It cant work whit your load order. And dont forget to click the 3 small dots up in right corner to apply in LOOT.

And read this tread. Before you do anything else.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

LOOT ordered the mods this way and most of these mods have been this ordered this way by LOOT long before this error came about. Those esp files are master files with esp extensions and have been that way for years. This problem just started yesterday. I've been modding for years, so I've read up on all of this stuff. Again, I've been through all of this a billion times over and over. I'm just going to go back to trial and error. I only wanted to know if anyone knew if any of these mods had bugs tied to them.

And no. Most of those patches you see don't belong on the bottom. Each patch is under the correct  mod associated with it.

Sorry mixed up executions. Running TES5EDIT after LOOT will make sure your load order is in fact correct. It will try to load up your mods you have installed if it hits a error in your load order it will stop and tell you why read it fix it close it and keep restarting it till it is able to load everything up without hitting any error. I only glanced at your load order.

Those plugins is not one master. TheEyesOfBeauty.esp SGHairPackAIO.esp

If you have run LOOT as you should have done, not just open it. Let it sort and after click apply. And dont forget to update the masterlist first.

Then this plugin should not be in this order.

Gray Fox Cowl.esm
notice board.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
RSkyrimChildren.esm
MFVM.esm
SkyUI.esp

Read the link I did give you and redo it, since you have failed.
Your load order is utterly wrong.
I will not respond any more until you have run loot properly.

And for the record your Alternate start mod is also at the wrong place. LOOT, LOOT.

Sorry mixed up executions. Running TES5EDIT after LOOT will make sure your load order is in fact correct. It will try to load up your mods you have installed if it hits a error in your load order it will stop and tell you why read it fix it close it and keep restarting it till it is able to load everything up without hitting any error. I only glanced at your load order.

Wrye Bash is actually better in many cases, it can load the list and tell about what is wrong to.

Tesv5ed mostly warns only if you miss one plugin/master.

What are those JH mods do they edit npc's directly in solitude ?? i think this mod is responsible for your bug. check it out disable jh mods and go to solitude again and see if it now triggers ?? try a different npc overhaul like beijin or something similar.

Alright, I figured out the problem and fixed it so I'll just post this in case anyone finds this via google. Making a wyre bash patch broke my game the way I thought it would (NPCs were all jacked up in the face, weapon names were blumpy). My load order is more or less the same as it has been for the last 2+ years and its been set up perfectly, so I shouldn't have doubted that. I had spent hours getting this load order to work all those years ago and even more hours updating each mod.

Anyway, I did hours of trial and error and narrowed it down to the jh_people2.esp. That's the only thing causing the error in my load order. It's a korean mod that makes the female NPCs look different. I tried cleaning it even though it was already clean, so that didnt work. I've had this mod for years and its always worked but then I remember during my reinstall about a week ago, had two of these esp's and they were both different file sizes. Naturally I went with the one with the latest modify date.

So today, I grabbed the other one, installed via NMM. Started up a new game will all my mods again in the exact load order in the OP, and everything worked. The scene placed off and that traitor Roggvir got executed.

Thanks everyone for the help, but there's nothing wrong with my load order. The combination of weird mods that I use is the way it is for a reason. I use a lot of self made mods and have editted most of them. I also use a ton of korean mods that have zero support.

So if anyone finds this, has this issue, and happens to have this obscure korean mod, there you go. 

• 3 months later...

Alright, I figured out the problem and fixed it so I'll just post this in case anyone finds this via google. Making a wyre bash patch broke my game the way I thought it would (NPCs were all jacked up in the face, weapon names were blumpy). My load order is more or less the same as it has been for the last 2+ years and its been set up perfectly, so I shouldn't have doubted that. I had spent hours getting this load order to work all those years ago and even more hours updating each mod.

Anyway, I did hours of trial and error and narrowed it down to the jh_people2.esp. That's the only thing causing the error in my load order. It's a korean mod that makes the female NPCs look different. I tried cleaning it even though it was already clean, so that didnt work. I've had this mod for years and its always worked but then I remember during my reinstall about a week ago, had two of these esp's and they were both different file sizes. Naturally I went with the one with the latest modify date.

So today, I grabbed the other one, installed via NMM. Started up a new game will all my mods again in the exact load order in the OP, and everything worked. The scene placed off and that traitor Roggvir got executed.

Thanks everyone for the help, but there's nothing wrong with my load order. The combination of weird mods that I use is the way it is for a reason. I use a lot of self made mods and have editted most of them. I also use a ton of korean mods that have zero support.

So if anyone finds this, has this issue, and happens to have this obscure korean mod, there you go. 

Thanks for the heads up! I recently installed the all-in-one animated pussy mod which has the jh*.esp's as an option in the installer, and the execution sequence is broken for me too. Is there a version of jh that doesn't break things? I really like what it does as far as changing the look of NPC's.

• 7 months later...

Archived