[Help!] Bodyslide doesn't seem to want to load this outfit file properly. :(

Hey! I've been trying to figure out Bodyslide for a short while now. I found this outfit: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=626196607 and I've been working to use bodyslide to convert it to a more feminine shape. Nothing too fancy, nothing skimpy, just decreasing the size and proportions a bit so it looks like it could fit a female.

My issue is that when I load the .nif into Outfit Studio, it appears like this:

mHiYyym.png

Here's a view from the top:

HtOvlQa.png

I can't seem to figure this out. When compared to the CBBE Reference body (I use CNHF, not CBBE so It's just a reference body), the outfit appears *MASSIVELY* huge.

Any help? I'd really like to figure this out. I love the outfit and would love to be able to use it on a female body. Also, here's the .nif files for it. :)

cuirass_0 - Copy.nif

cuirass_1 - Copy.nif

Hey! I've been trying to figure out Bodyslide for a short while now. I found this outfit: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=626196607 and I've been working to use bodyslide to convert it to a more feminine shape. Nothing too fancy, nothing skimpy, just decreasing the size and proportions a bit so it looks like it could fit a female.

mHiYyym.png

HtOvlQa.png

I can't seem to figure this out. When compared to the CBBE Reference body (I use CNHF, not CBBE so It's just a reference body), the outfit appears *MASSIVELY* huge.

Any help? I'd really like to figure this out. I love the outfit and would love to be able to use it on a female body. Also, here's the .nif files for it. :)

Out of curiosity, how has the guy not been banned for uploading ported content to the steam workshop? Pretty blatantly ripped from AC: Syndicate; he didn't even bother to rename the textures. Anyways, here you go.

cuirass_1.nif

mHiYyym.png

HtOvlQa.png

Out of curiosity, how has the guy not been banned for uploading ported content to the steam workshop? Pretty blatantly ripped from AC: Syndicate; he didn't even bother to rename the textures. Anyways, here you go.

Oh yeah, I absolutely agree. The Steam Workshop is just... honestly kind of silly. It's not at all moderated from what I've seen, which is fine, but you figure Steam would be more anal about ripped content. Oh well.

And thank you! You are an absolute wizard with this kind of shit it'd seem. Mind if I ask how you did it? I'm pretty terrible with mesh related stuff. :(

mHiYyym.png

HtOvlQa.png

Oh yeah, I absolutely agree. The Steam Workshop is just... honestly kind of silly. It's not at all moderated from what I've seen, which is fine, but you figure Steam would be more anal about ripped content. Oh well.

And thank you! You are an absolute wizard with this kind of shit it'd seem. Mind if I ask how you did it? I'm pretty terrible with mesh related stuff. :(

I just imported the mesh into 3DS max and exported it again. It resets whatever transforms were incorrectly applied by the mod author and exports it with my settings.

There are other ways to do it, like you could try unticking the File > Apply Overall Skin Transform before you load the outfit and that will sometimes fix the weird things meshes do. But it only takes a second to import and export it again, so that's typically my preferred approach.

I just imported the mesh into 3DS max and exported it again. It resets whatever transforms were incorrectly applied by the mod author and exports it with my settings.

There are other ways to do it, like you could try unticking the File > Apply Overall Skin Transform before you load the outfit and that will sometimes fix the weird things meshes do. But it only takes a second to import and export it again, so that's typically my preferred approach.

Oh, okay. Much appreciated! :)

Archived