help with outfit conversion cbbe to cbbe-tbbp

Sivertop88

Hello all..

As my title already say i need help with converting existing outfits for only cbbe to cbbe-tbbp.

For example right now i wanna do this:

loverslab . com/files/file/1135-dark-lilith-cbbe-tbbp/

loverslab . com/files/file/1134-succubus-by-hentai-cbbe-tbbp/

They tell me that: (First Link)

extract and drop the file into your skyrim folder, nothing should get overwritten
open up bodyslider, go to groups, select Dark Lilith group, pick the 2 arrmors and convert to the body Cbbe Tbbp-fix

And that: (Second Link)

To install it simply drop the Data file into Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim folder
then run bodyslide, group Succubus Outfit CBBE TBBP, and then convert each piece to CB++ TBBP -fix

Extracting the files isnt a problem..my problem starts with Bodyslide.

They tell me to go to groups pick one and convert to the body cbbe tbbp-fix..

imgur . com/a/H8fQR

only got Outfit/Body and Preset also only in Outfit/Body i can use one of them but what to do now? i have no options for converting.

first i thought maybe they mean Batch Build..So i picked one of these 3 and clicked on Batch Build..thats what coming next...

imgur . com/NXBSiKh

I really have no idea what to check in and what not..

Normally u just check in (for example) CBBE Body TBBP and CBBE Feet and left the others unchecked thats it if u check in the others aswell its not good thats what someone told me..

so do i have to check in tbbp + feet + that piece i picked earlier or do i only have to pick that one..

and on top i dont know if batch build is that what they call converting.. and i dont see anywhere that "cbbe tbbp-fix" theyr talking about"

sry for this long question but im kinda confused..and i dont have so much knowledge if it comes to modding i just started some weeks ago with skyrim+mods..

I really hope someone can help me.

oh before i forget that...if i batch build isnt that supposed to be for every armor that exist to be like what im batching? im more confused than earlier sry :/

also sry for not posting links as they should be but im not allowed to post them idk why.

Hello all..

As my title already say i need help with converting existing outfits for only cbbe to cbbe-tbbp.

For example right now i wanna do this:

loverslab . com/files/file/1135-dark-lilith-cbbe-tbbp/

loverslab . com/files/file/1134-succubus-by-hentai-cbbe-tbbp/

They tell me that: (First Link)

extract and drop the file into your skyrim folder, nothing should get overwritten

open up bodyslider, go to groups, select Dark Lilith group, pick the 2 arrmors and convert to the body Cbbe Tbbp-fix

And that: (Second Link)

To install it simply drop the Data file into Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim folder

then run bodyslide, group Succubus Outfit CBBE TBBP, and then convert each piece to CB++ TBBP -fix

Extracting the files isnt a problem..my problem starts with Bodyslide.

They tell me to go to groups pick one and convert to the body cbbe tbbp-fix..

imgur . com/a/H8fQR

only got Outfit/Body and Preset also only in Outfit/Body i can use one of them but what to do now? i have no options for converting.

first i thought maybe they mean Batch Build..So i picked one of these 3 and clicked on Batch Build..thats what coming next...

imgur . com/NXBSiKh

I really have no idea what to check in and what not..

Normally u just check in (for example) CBBE Body TBBP and CBBE Feet and left the others unchecked thats it if u check in the others aswell its not good thats what someone told me..

so do i have to check in tbbp + feet + that piece i picked earlier or do i only have to pick that one..

and on top i dont know if batch build is that what they call converting.. and i dont see anywhere that "cbbe tbbp-fix" theyr talking about"

sry for this long question but im kinda confused..and i dont have so much knowledge if it comes to modding i just started some weeks ago with skyrim+mods..

I really hope someone can help me.

oh before i forget that...if i batch build isnt that supposed to be for every armor that exist to be like what im batching? im more confused than earlier sry :/

also sry for not posting links as they should be but im not allowed to post them idk why.

From what i understood, you want to build the armor mods according to the settings of your bodyslide preset and here is how i make that:

-Open Bodyslide 2

-In first, use group filter (in your case, select only the Dark Lilith CBBE TBBP group & Succubus by Hentai CBBE TBBP group).

-Then, choose a bodyslide preset you want or create one to your liking(don't forget to save your preset to a custom name).

-After that, click "Batch build"and select ONLY the Dark Lilith CBBE TBBP group and Succubus by Hentai CBBE TBBP Group.

-Launch Skyrim and see the results :)

And if you click "Batch build", all your existing bodyslide armors will be build according to your bodyslide preset :)

• 3 weeks later...

ohh thank u very much i love u :)

worked fine

now im gonna start to learn how to convert from unp to cbbe-tbbp will take some more time i guess :D

If you want to convert armors/clothes, follow these tutorials linked below:

-http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1286275-os-tutorial-anything-to-cbbe-or-cbbe-to-anything/

-http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1283893-os-tutorial-cbbe-to-cbbe-bodyslide-conversion/

thank already found them but its a pain in the ass to do that correctly at first :P

right now im more in the mood for creating my own stuff but for that i have to work with 3ds max nifskope and so on..

now i know what work it is and will never ever again ask for new clothes :D

Archived