Sexlab Animation loader Problem

Hi, I am having a problem with SLAL

My game works fine till i register the animations i downloaded for it and reset the sexlab, it still works fun, but as soon as I save and load that save, it crashes. I've also taken the Sexlab Max animation limit, which there is still like 80+ space left so that can't be the problem. I am using Mod Organizer and I have all SLAL requirements including JContainers which are also found in More Nasty Critters. Could it be my Mod Load Order. Not my Load order, the mod order of my mod list (left side of MO). 

SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations                           224

SLAL FunnyBizPack FemaleCreatureAnimations            225

SLAL FunnyBizPack MaleCreatureAnimations                226

SLAL Leito v1.0                                                               228

and then SLAL at 229 piority

Any help would be much appreciated :) 

Hi, I am having a problem with SLAL

My game works fine till i register the animations i downloaded for it and reset the sexlab, it still works fun, but as soon as I save and load that save, it crashes. I've also taken the Sexlab Max animation limit, which there is still like 80+ space left so that can't be the problem. I am using Mod Organizer and I have all SLAL requirements including JContainers which are also found in More Nasty Critters. Could it be my Mod Load Order. Not my Load order, the mod order of my mod list (left side of MO).

SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 224

SLAL FunnyBizPack FemaleCreatureAnimations 225

SLAL FunnyBizPack MaleCreatureAnimations 226

SLAL Leito v1.0 228

and then SLAL at 229 piority

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Yeah same thing use to happen to me the only way I m able to load the save is when my laptop is cool.. Try power off unplug for few SEC's and play if it works then it's usually yr specs.. Ur specs may be perf for skyrim but MODDED heavily skyrim may require better specs... If it still doesn't work make sure ur load order is perfect.. Try loading it without skse..if it works without skse then try memory fix patch skse.. And the last option if u have uninstalled any heavily scrippted mods try save game script cleaner

Archived