Beastiality animations get skipped

Hey guys. I've been searching for a solution to this problem for a while now, but I can't seem to find this anywhere else, so here goes.

About a week ago, I decided to do a clean install, and in the process switch from NMM to MO. This proceeded successfully, and all mods are currently working fine, except for this one odd bug.

In defeat, every time I get knocked down by a beast, the animation doesn't play. As in I get knocked down, and then go straight to the post defeat stage where I'm sitting on the ground and everyone walks away.

Beast animations are registered in sexlab, I have run FNIS several times, and all non-beast animations are working fine. Included is my papyrus log.

Could someone please help? Thanks! 

Papyrus.2.log

OK, go to your Creature Framework MCM menu. Disable SL arousal and click RE-register all animations. Then open SL MCM menu and press "reset animations"

Nope, no joy there (as there was no re-register all animations in the CF MCM, I clicked re-register all mods, as that was the only thing that mentioned re-registering anything). Same outcome.

Edit: Just tried resetting defeat. That registered the creatures with defeat, and the animations now work. Thanks a ton, wouldn't have found that without your help :)

Archived