Block Bug

Hi!

I don't what mod is causing this, but my character cannot mantain the block (holding the right click mouse) when she walks. When I move the carácter, she low her guard. So you already might have some Idea what problems it causes to me. When I'm fighting, if I want to block and attack using a Two Handed Weapon, for example, i need to keep the character in the same position or she loses her guard.

Do you have some Idea what might be causing this? Any mod based on skeleton or something like that?

The block moves a little bit down or fully release when you move? if it moves a little bit down then that's normal.

For me the shield always move a little bit down as for the 2h well.. i barely use 2h so i cant say much.

No, the problem is not just about animations. The block really fails. The character lows her guard. When i hold the right mouse and walk, instead the character walks slowly and raise her weapon to block, she just walks slowly with her weapon down. If i want to block, I must stay in the same position.

The block moves a little bit down or fully release when you move? if it moves a little bit down then that's normal.

For me the shield always move a little bit down as for the 2h well.. i barely use 2h so i cant say much.

No, the problem is not just about animations. The block really fails. The character lows her guard. When i hold the right mouse and walk, instead the character walks slowly and raise her weapon to block, she just walks slowly with her weapon down. If i want to block, I must stay in the same position.

Hmm that's pretty weird, when I hold block and move to the left or right and get attacked the block still works.. did you install any mod that changes combat or combat animations?

If you did install a mod that changes combat/combat animations(Some combat mods have their own animations in) try running FNIS just to test.

For skeleton do you have XPMSE and not XP32? Did you make sure nothing is overwriting the Skeleton mod? ( For NMM just reinstall it after you installed everything, for MO just put it last )

I understand that you say its not about animations just want to make sure it isn't about them.

Hmm that's pretty weird, when I hold block and move to the left or right and get attacked the block still works.. did you install any mod that changes combat or combat animations?

If you did install a mod that changes combat/combat animations(Some combat mods have their own animations in) try running FNIS just to test.

For skeleton do you have XPMSE and not XP32? Did you make sure nothing is overwriting the Skeleton mod? ( For NMM just reinstall it after you installed everything, for MO just put it last )

I understand that you say its not about animations just want to make sure it isn't about them.

Yes, I have XPMSE installed. I downloaded and run the newest FNIS version to make sure, but this bug still happens. I was thinking that is something about XP Skeleton too. I checked in some foruns, many players repport this problem, but I couldn't find any post about a solution.

Archived