Group of the Best Rape/Submission Mods (Request)

LordXemnis

I want to get a post with the best compatible mods, similar to defeat. Ā Mods that I am looking for are slavemaster and slave interaction mods, rpg interactions, etc. Ā Something that allows you to rape any NPC, not just run an animation through a console; Ā something immersive. Ā Maybe some mods where you can become a slave if you want to play as a girl. Ā Once we get a good amount of these mods, I will test them all out if we are unsure if they are compatible and make some type of premade modpack for skyrim with these mods.

Sexlab Rape mod with Scent off Sex turns Defeat into rape on steroids except you will need to turn it off when in villages and towns as some other mods make every one fight and kill each other for a piece of the action I Tested out it Riverwood half the villagers killed each other , slavery mods seem to be the problem .

Archived