Please help CDTs

I had downloaded sexLab and deafeat which was working fine earlier but I had to uninstall it which I did without disabling it then reinstalled both with zaz , devious packs (except zaz texture and devious expansion) .. Now game is quite laggy with CDTs randomly

as mentioned before, reinstall the mods completely and if you want to keep using your save you can try this: save game script cleaner

hey should i delete all the mods and use and script cleaner or just use it with all mods enabled?

Never uninstall a Mod during a Game and in most cases dont install without starting a new game. There are leftover Scripts in your Save Game.

yo i didnt uninstall the mod during game i just forgot to disable SexLab At MCM and just removed it from NMM without disabling the plugin?? and should i use Save game Script cleaner?

You will have to do a clean install again

Okay but how? Save game script cleaner? should i uninstall all my mods then use it for use it with all mods enabled

• 4 weeks later...

Archived