Simple Slavery question

lm1ao

The mod states a few slave mods that are optional, but if we do not have one, we're only "twelve minutes a slave". Does anyone know what happens if the mod triggers but there's not slavery mod installed besides this one? 

I tried using Simple Slavery to get the Cursed Loot: Leon start, which was the only one I had ticked in the Simple Slavery menu ... and after the auction my char wound up shackled, in the possession of an Orc pirate captain. Probably an Immerslave start. I have no idea if it's possible to escape from these if SD+ is not installed.

So Simple Slavery doesn't seem to always send you to the option you ticked, or maybe Immerslave overwrites something from Cursed Loot.

... I guess you need at least one of the slavery mods that Simple Slavery can hook into. Currently I've removed all of them except Cidhna Mine and the two new dominant followers from Cursed Loot, both of which I've never played. Unfortunately though Simple Slavery didn't place me in either game start.

I tried using Simple Slavery to get the Cursed Loot: Leon start, which was the only one I had ticked in the Simple Slavery menu ... and after the auction my char wound up shackled, in the possession of an Orc pirate captain. Probably an Immerslave start. I have no idea if it's possible to escape from these if SD+ is not installed.

So Simple Slavery doesn't seem to always send you to the option you ticked, or maybe Immerslave overwrites something from Cursed Loot.

... I guess you need at least one of the slavery mods that Simple Slavery can hook into. Currently I've removed all of them except Cidhna Mine and the two new dominant followers from Cursed Loot, both of which I've never played. Unfortunately though Simple Slavery didn't place me in either game start.

Do you have Devious Cidhna installed? I believe the pirate quest is from that.

I'm pretty sure the Orc captain slavery is part of the "Devious Cidhna" mod, Simple Slavery allows the auction to send you there, but apart from SS you can end up there by doing the lighthouse-quest for the Blackblood Marauders or pissing off the Silver-Bloods in Markarth enough.

Archived