View File

First and foremost, this is a modder's resource!
In other words, it's not in the game.

I'd love to rig this myself for Skyrim or Fallout 4 but I don't know how to rig for Skyrim or Fallout 4...

Regardless, feel free to use this however you want just give credit where credit is due.
If anyone is interested, I can upload the whole model, just shoot me a PM.
It is not rigged either!

Capcom- base model
Model/Textures rip- Sticklove

All I did was convert from .mdl to obj and .3ds along with removing the exposed skin.

Looks great thank you for sharing pity I have no 3d knowledge I do have it already in a nif I just had to whack parts off in outfit studio as it uses a different pose then like fallout 3/nv or oblivion if it was using one of those I would of used the pose converter to change the pose to skyrim. I have a body already in it and it's going through the clothing converter for the final touches then it needs to go through mesh rigger to add the bone nodes and weighting.

*Edit

Well this is the best that I could do. 

post-25667-0-57084500-1457214778_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-28468800-1457214800_thumb.jpg

I used outfit studio to zap the parts then added the body adjusting the body part sizes to fit the outfit ran it through gerra6's clothing converter to fix the body where I had to shrink it to get it to fit and end product is a new body with no clipping. next I'll have to run it through mesh rigger to add the bone nodes as well as butt breast nodes for bounce.

Too bad I've had crap luck with gerra6's tools and never bothered to go back to work with them to get better. I found when I used them it distorted the meshes too much for my liking. Since I've all but given up on porting stuff *to* Skyrim. I've only been working on moving stuff to FO4. Lately I've been using Maya to manually adjust bones, rig to the FO4 skeleton and then repose back to FO4 pose. unless the meshes are really screwy I can usually do this in about 1hr. Yeah I know gerra6's stuff can do it faster from/to FO3/NV/Oblivion/Skyrim but as I said, I'm working for FO4.

That said, if I set this up for FO4 should I just post it in here or post it as a new file in the downloads section, or would O.P. want it to post it him/herself?

I have been using outfit studio to port fallout 3/nv oblivion and fallout 4 outfits to skyrim. Usually I can adjust everything to work fine but somethings have to much clipping and the mesh has to be reduced to hide it then I use the clothing converter to fix the body and make it to where there is no clipping. I use mesh rigger because fallout 3/nv have to have their nodes removed and replaced as well as leftover fallout things removed and oblivion and fallout 4 have to have their pieces ported in OBJ format from nifskope then run through outfit studio then mesh rigger as those ones have no nodes at all.

Heads up to anyone who's planning to use this to make a FO4/Skyrim piece.

The torso is shorter than that of a FO4/Skyrim character. So the torso area will need to be extended upward. By association that affects the arms as well.

Not sure what to say about the panty object but it's kinda the wrong curvature and needs to be remodeled.

The legs are also extra far spread. The legs are also slightly bent around the knees it seems. Though that looks fixable with a simple repose. 

@darkconsole

The most that I did was posted above but I don't think it would be considered release worthy as I had to whack the arms the lower part looks fine it's just the top part that looks a bit weird. I keep forgetting about it to even put it into game to see how it looks.