Female Coursers and X-92 Power Suit

Hi good people of LL!

I start to make one plugin so Coursers have a chance to use the X-92 Power Suit and then, because there were no female Coursers, I made the female counterparts.

In Vanilla there are 8 different spawning Male Coursers. Now there are 8 more Female Coursers.

I still need to remake the faces of males (while making this I noticed all male versions have the same face) all 8 females have different faces.

The faces  of the Coursers change with your level in game. Also made them a bit stronger.

While Coursers have 50% chance to spawn with X-92 PS, X6-88 will use it always.

There is one issue in game, sometimes Coursers spawn with armor in inventory but they don't dress it, if someone knows why I would like to know.

I have 3 versions of the plugin, all 3 have X-92 Power Suit mod as a requirement, don't forget the male add on.

The first is the reason I start this, it's only for males using the armor (CoursersDXX92M.esp)

The other 2 have 2 extra requirements, it's The eyes of beauty and Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar

The Only Female version, no males will spawn (CoursersDXX92F.esp)

The All version have 50% chance to spawn male or female (CoursersDXX92All.esp)

Edit: Thanks to user majordespair for remind me that 'The eyes of beauty' needed is the Standalone version at the moment 2.3

Credits:

Courser X-92 Power Suit by nsk13

Courser X-92 Power Suit Male Addon by Nivea

Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar

The Eyes Of Beauty by LogRaam

Face Ripper by xatmos

FO4Edit by zilav

Faces used

I forgot to printscreen the 1st face

N8Lcn6KW.jpg

kUoIDu94.jpg

OQgcimXu.jpg

5B2HSPmI.jpg

BC4vEP2G.jpg

X0IVs4l1.jpg

OOLuue6x.jpg

CoursersDXX92M.esp

CoursersDXX92F.esp

CoursersDXX92All.esp

sweet :) just for ya info though , I just found out that there are 2 different esp for eyes of beauty , the one needed for this is the stand alone esp called "The Eyes of Beauty" and not the All-In ONE installer esp which I had called "TheEyesOfBeauty"   (note no spaces) just so ya know in case someone like me is scratching there head wondering why I had a missing master when I was convinced id installed the eyes of beauty before :D   thx for sharing :)

I just found out that there are 2 different esp for eyes of beauty , the one needed for this is the stand alone esp called "The Eyes of Beauty" and not the All-In ONE installer esp which I had called "TheEyesOfBeauty"

Thanks for info, I totally forgot that mod have different versions.

I have a Request to users that pass by, do you have a male save you don't mind be used to make different faces for male Coursers?? You will be credited for that face :cool:

Archived