Sexlab Idles

Directly from the latest SexLab sources:

INFO: On '?' Warning
Important FNIS Check:
If you're getting a '?' on any checks try scrolling in and out of 3rd person mode then checking again while still in 3rd. These '?' are just soft warnings and can usually be ignored safely.
If scrolling in and out doesn't work and characters stand frozen in place during animation than these are the most likely causes. Fix your FNIS install.

• 1 year later...

Directly from the latest SexLab sources:

INFO: On '?' Warning
Important FNIS Check:
If you're getting a '?' on any checks try scrolling in and out of 3rd person mode then checking again while still in 3rd. These '?' are just soft warnings and can usually be ignored safely.
If scrolling in and out doesn't work and characters stand frozen in place during animation than these are the most likely causes. Fix your FNIS install.

Thanks for the above quote. That is what the Sexlab mod writes when you see the error message about missing idles in the game. But it answers no questions whatsoever! In my case, it puts a question mark at "FNIS Sexlab Framework Idles" and "FNIS Sexlab creature idles". I'd like to know if these idles actually exist? Needless to say, I've installed the FNIS files that are available at Nexus (at this link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D11811&pUp=1#content),and I've run the FNIS updater and installed the idles and animations etc. etc. - but I still get this error message, exactly like the user who's asking. We'd both like to know if we're missing files, or this is an error in Sexlab's "internet checking system".

Hi.

Sorry if I was not clear.

A question mark (?) is when the framework cannot verify.

It does not mean it is bad. If it is bad you will see another message.

Why can the framework not verify? Difficult to say. Maybe a mod, or an SKSE plugin, or a special version of one of the tools that are too new compared to the framework itself.

Again, you have a problem only if you see a "No" statement.

Kind Regards,

Archived