FNIS Trouble

SStephyLove

Hi all :) New to modding and trying a couple of different ones on here, but I can't seem to get the animation for most of them going.  I've looked into the settings of each and I think the issue is FNIS.  Since I've dled it it has always been giving me problems like say "No valid game data" and such.  Even when I had installed it it said something similar to that effect.  Is there something similar or comparable to it? Or Am I just installing it wrong? haha.  If anyone has any ideas or solutions please and thank you :3

Hi, yeah I'm using MO actually haha it was pretty confusing. . . also I still couldn't find it in my program files after that, but I extracted it from the manual dl and opened it up that way.  But yeah my animations still aren't running :/ haha but I'm slowly making progress I think.

If you use MO, you should get the exe here : C:\Program Files\Mod Organizer\mods\FNIS Behavior V6_2-11811-6-2\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\

Set it as MO executable by click on "Data" tab in right panel of MO, browse to "tools" -> "generateFNIS_for_Users" -> "generateFNISforUsers.exe".

Rightclick the exe and select "Add as Executable".

I followed your steps lordofthedread and ran FNIS through MO, but I still can't get the animations to work.  Maybe it's a different problem now :/

EDIT:  I'm so close!  I got the female animations going finally with FNIS but its only the player animations. . . I think I'm missing a usual mod.  I'll snoop around more.  Thank you everyone so far for all your advice and help :)

Archived