not download skyrim mod

hello I am trying for a while to download adult mods on the site but can not be downloaded especially that there are real cool mod. :P
when I click download it to déconte 10 seconds and another page opens and no one asks me to wait and recharge. without resulta.

I try to clear the cache of Firefox without resulta.
I try another browser without resulta.

that doing this is a problem on my PC or I was blocking ? :-/

sorry I do not speak English I use the web browser translator   :s 

for information I have Windows 10, firefox main browser I have mod download on the website but for any time nothing works thank you in advance

for information I have Windows 10, firefox main browser I have mod download on the website but for any time nothing works thank you in advance

Hello.

EN: Reading a couple of words in your post I guess you speak French. Please confirm.

FR: Salut, en regardand ton message je crois qui tu parles Francais. Confirme, STP.

Guest airdance

Mick

Just a thought, were you logged in to the forum when you tried to download the mod?

I have made this mistake once when I first joined the forum.

oui je parle français voila je me connecte normalement sur le site et quand je vais dans télécharger , cela ne fonctionne pas .
j'ai déjà tenter de me déconnecter et de me connecter , cela ne fonctionne pas .
même sur d'autre navigateur un autre ordinateur .
merci de votre aide

yes I speak French here I am normally connects to the site and when I go to download, it does not work.
I already try to log off and log me, it does not work.
same on the other nivigateur another computer.
Thank you for your help

C'est laquelle ta connection a' internet ?

Il y a un probleme bien connu si la connection est avec un satellite.

How do you connect to Internet?

If you are using a satellite connection then the problem is known and there is no solution.

peut être je suis bloquer par rapport au nombre de post (5 post active )

may be I block with respect to the number of post (5 active post) :(

j'ai toujours la même chose  :

Oops! Something went wrong!

I always have the same thing:

Oops! Something went wrong!

non je passe par un box ADSL

cela fonctionner bien avant j'ai télécharger pas mal de mod avant

not I go through a DSL box

it was working before I downloaded quite a mod before

Fais quelque autre post ici (dans ce thread la), jusque a' avoire 10 posts. En suite essaye encore un download.

Do some other posts here (in this thread), until you reach 10 posts. Then try again to download.

ok merci je vais essayer pour voir si sa marche ,surtout qu'il y a plein de mod intéressant

ok thank you I will try to see if its progress, especially as there are plenty of interesting mod

ma connexion c'est du 512 Ko jusqu’à 1 méga cela fonctionner bien avant espérons que c'est juste cela

my connection is from 512K to 1 mega run it well before hope is just that