animations stopped working suddenly for no reason

hello. first of all sorry about my bad gramer. its not my main ltongue. yesterday i reinstalled skyrim and decided to play again. because i learned about sexlab and those animatons stuff. i started download many plugins and checked them about crash problem one by one. everything was fine i tried animations and every mods which i downloaded and activated. today i wanted to plat and surprised. dialogs were exist but when it comes to action it directly stopped and characters acted like routine actions after conversations, i searched internet tried everything for hours and couldnt find any solution. i really need help. its pissing me off because theres no apparent reason. it stopped fpr nothing. i just closed my pc and turned on other day thats all. thanks for help .........

its extra part of topic no need to read for tecnical issues. Please anyone help me . when i learned this thing i really went happy. i never see a thing like this all off my gaming experience. thats why im thinking about do some donations and want to learn about how can i help this organisation. im really upset now. this problem happen for noting and makes me very sad. i really need to solve this. please anyone help me ........... im waiting soon as possible.. many thanks ...........

OK, let me try to help.

Go in: C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\My Games\Skyrim and edit the file Skyrim.ini

Add this:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

The start the game and try to start a sex animation.

The exit and go in the folder: C:\Users\claud\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script
The file is called Papyrus0.log

i did it but dont see any logs and scripts. i created a notpad file name skyrim.ini after i directly copy what u wrote inside of it. closed and launced game tried to see animation. after failure attempt i went back there and saw nothing. i assume one more file appeared alone after 

created a file which u wanted me to create. much thanks for caring and help. i really need to solve it. yesterday i gave all of my time for loading mods and make them work well alltogether. :SS

Glancing over your Skyrim.ini, I noticed that the [Papyrus] section is twice in it. Beginning line 34 and second time beginning line 45. Not sure how the game handles that, so could you try commenting out or removing the first Papyrus section.

[Edit] Seems that CPU snipped it from the edited version. Please disregard my comment...

Glancing over your Skyrim.ini, I noticed that the [Papyrus] section is twice in it. Beginning line 34 and second time beginning line 45. Not sure how the game handles that, so could you try commenting out or removing the first Papyrus section.

The first entry will win. The second will be ignored.

In the files I edited the problem is fixed.

Hi.

The file that can give me some clues of what is going on in your installation is called "Papyrus0.log", and should be in the logs folder.

After you run Skyrim, just check for this file in your HD.

Then post it.

The other file you posted is not really useful to understand why the animations are not playing.

Thank you.

OK, your papyrus log is really screwed up.

Probably you uninstalled some mods that left a bunch of bad active scripts.

SexLab is no more registered correctly, so it fails to run.

My best advice is to run a script cleaner tool to your last save game.

If you don't know how to do it, then I need two files to help you:

1) Your mod list (the list of all active mods you have)

2) the last two save games you have

Then I will try to clean up the save game for you.

After that, you may need to re-initialize SexLab (there is a menu option for it, but not on this save game, it is in a really bad status.)

Please note that I am going to bed, so if you will send me the files, I will do the job tomorrow.

Kind Regards,

also this problem appeared in user generator today let me post it

FNIS Behavior V6.2   20.2.2016 18:45:49
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 556 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 5,6 %   ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 chair, 86 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 8,4 %   ( 3 paired, 1 kill, 143 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 29 total groups: 67 added file slots: 991 alternate files: 574

Creature Pack not installed

1862 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)

i have no idea what happened to creature pack it wasnt giving this error when everything were fine

Archived