Sexlab Wear and Tear not Working

mermaid8

So I recently started modding Skyrim again and went to download Sexlab Wear and Tear 2.07 and it says it downloaded in the Mod manager and I should have all the requirements however, it never appears in game in the MCM menu as if it was never downloaded in the first place. Version 1.01 worked for me in the past and needed no requirements but, that was with Sexlab v1.59c and wear and tear version 1.01 doesn't appear to work with the most modern version of Sexlab and says it has appeared to have been moved or deleted when trying to download from lovers lab now. When activating any version of wear and tear none ever show up in the MCM menu The only issue I have with the requirements are when I download Player Value Controller which is listed in the requirements for wear and tear version 2.06 and 2.07 my game will immediately CTD before even reaching the main menu. Anyone have this issue in the past? Any input would be great.

Archived