4dkim Posted February 18, 2016 Posted February 18, 2016 Â One of my friend send me to a South American Rebel disguise uniform from MGS 4. i request the new vegas version because i think this way(just FO4 convert what already modified for FO3,NV) better to find someone. and also he just can make NV Mod only. Â it just one uniform only. and please make this female body version too(i think this can using bodyslide i guess?). mgs4southafricarebel.zip
SlapMeSilly Posted February 18, 2016 Posted February 18, 2016 You're missing some textures so I couldn't really check it too well. But here's a nif and an fbx in a really quick and raw pose conversion. If someone wants to finish editing. Still need to create material files and put them in the nif and such. mgs4southafricarebel_fo4_pose.rar
4dkim Posted February 18, 2016 Author Posted February 18, 2016 You're missing some textures so I couldn't really check it too well. But here's a nif and an fbx in a really quick and raw pose conversion. If someone wants to finish editing. Still need to create material files and put them in the nif and such. oh...... probably a tactical vest... here it is. and can make a female body shape is impossible? rebeltexturemissed.zip
SlapMeSilly Posted February 18, 2016 Posted February 18, 2016 No I can't make a female shape. I'm no good at that. Posing them is fairly easy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.