Difficulty repositioning schlong on body in Outfit Studio

Fredas

I followed the rather straightforward guide #3 here.  There are two problems with the guide as written:

1) Although the resulting .nifs do reflect the repositioning in NifSkope, in-game the schlong stubbornly retains its original position despite this - likely because the export process doesn't seem to be repositioning the bones, which in turn is probably owing to the fact that the process in question is ill-suited for armor that has its own bones. 

2) The method indicated adds a lot of superfluous nodes, and also eliminates anything it wasn't designed to handle.  In this case, BSBehaviorGraphExtraData and NiStringExtraData, and other unknown data amounting to 8k out of the original 95k filesize.  The in-game result is of course buggy.

I suppose what I really need is some other, reliable means of forcing a schlong to be moved into correct position and have the result accurately reflected in-game.  Or, perhaps more ideally, if anyone has bothered to affix Evil's Horse Penis 2 to CBBE Manga Body v1.4 (Manga CBBE or MangaVagina) or thinks they could get that accomplished in a paltry amount of time, that would be extremely handy and much appreciated.  Goodness knows even if my repositioning was actually working, the meshes simply clip and I have had no luck forcing them to fit perfectly - it feels like a pipe dream.

Thanks.

Archived