bLUE body need help

aljustineg

i was trying to download a vampire skin fix then i have already install the Vampire skin color fix  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25382/?  so did follow his instruction im using MO so i did open my character overhaul merge mods consisting of  i did copy the femalehead.dds from there and rename it to femalevampirehead.dds just    like the instruction  and then i make a folder data/texture/actors/character/female there i  place my femalevampirehead.dds

then when i test it my character body is blue so i restore my backup on MO from feb 11   but  still im getting this blue body textures i have already    tried to installed another texture from  un7b anyone know how to fix this???     

i thinking this is not a texture problem cause i have already installed a new one the face changes hand and feet also but the body shoulder to the leg they are all blue except for the hand and the feet and the head

i have check some of my profile and there`s no blue texture body

my merge mods in Character overhaul

character overhaul is not a mod but a name of my merge patch                                                                

Eyes of Aber.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
Brows.esp
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
RaceMenu - Norse Tattoos.esp
Undiveyes.esp
wgwarpaint2p0.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp