[CK2] Fangs and Claws 2016/02/27

Tenebrys

For now this is just a sub-mod for DarkWorld about Werewolves

It's my first attent to mod a game like this... I don't know where it goes and if I will be abble to end this but... just to let you know I'm working on it...

I'm using elements from darkworld, mythos and princes of darkness but with my own vision of the myth and some of my creations
I think I will use some elements from Aglwydd too (for the mental control of your inferiors like omega_males and werewolf_bitches)

I hope you will like the idea and encourage me

release : in attachment

changelog :

2016/02/27:

- dominate1 gives you the ability to order a werewolf bitch or an omega male for a favor

- endurance1 gives you the ability to regenerate almost anything (hillness, wound, incapacity, ...) (like in Mythos mod)

- there is a percentage of success for the dominate_bitch ability. the better dominate skill you have, the easier it is.

- if you fail a domination on a bitch or omega (should append very rarely), it turn her/him to alpha bitch!

- IA may use the abilities too

- more windows to know what append when you do an action

- gifts gives you leadership bonuses too

- abilities takes time to achieve

- kidnap ability do not anymore requiere the target to be your bitch

- and probably other things I don't remind :P

2016/02/16:

- evasion1 gives you the ability to kidnap a character (already bitch or omega) in the same area as you

- evasion1 also gices the ability to escape prison but I think it is bugged :/

- when you are dominated you can "liberate" yourself (not accessible for the IA)

- new dominance ability, allégeance : force an imprisoned bitch courtiers (already bitch or omega) to come to your court. you need to be at your court to do it.

2016/02/14 :
- werewolfes can learn gifts in the intrigue menu (cost piety)
- dominate1 gives you the ability to dominate almost everyone in the same area as you

some ideas for future dev :
- dominate should cost something

- give orders to the dominated (make love, ...)
- dominated will try to break the domination. the more you order them in a short time, the easier it is to break free for them (becoming alfa bitches?)

- the gift rage => ability to duel...

- the gift territory => ability to build a lair...
- create your own pack, be the alfa

- become elder

- become ancient and imortal

- If you don't hunt on a regular basis, you will become domesticated (and unable to do most of the werewolves actions)

- if you hunt too much you will become feral (with uncotrolable needs)

an option to go hunting, like the dark world event, when you learn about a werewolf hunting in your realm,

but from the werewolf perspective

hunting for new women or to hurt/kill a rival

My suggestion: For balance, Werewolf ability cost sanity. If player use werewolf ability too often, He/She might go feral. 

yes, it is a good idea.
I imagine something like +1pt / ability use
every 10pts you "gain" a level of feral trait
feral trait will have negative impacts and negative events
-1pt / month with no ability used nor hunt
-1pt / docile action (liberate a bitch for example)
once you got the feral_1 trait you need to loose the all 10pts (your count need to be at 0pt)
does it looks good?

One request though, if you do add an npc like Fenris, can you give him his own behavior? What I mean is that in Dark World he kinda just sat on his hand and did nothing even though he wanted to pretty much rule the world.

=> add some new characters with new behaviors

Fangs_and_Claws_2016_02_27.rar

sounds interesting

a suggestion for something i would like to see

an option to go hunting, like the dark world event, when you learn about a werewolf hunting in your realm,

but from the werewolf perspective

hunting for new women or to hurt/kill a rival

good suggestion, I add it to the plans :)

So is this for 2.45 or 2.51?

I test it with a 2.51 version so yes it is conclave-friendly. should work with older releases too.

Tried this without luck - content didnt "show up" - is there some specific way to get the content?

Yes, you need "DarkWorld" mod and choose to start as a "Werewolf".

The "Gifts" are in the intrigue menu.

Wait a minute, I'm going to upload a new release with more content.

Tried this without luck - content didnt "show up" - is there some specific way to get the content?

Under your mod  - please link to required installed other mods.

When i launch with Dark World - Core 1.26 nothing happens. (Have both mods active)

When i launch with Dark Wold 1.25 the game crashes.

Under your mod  - please link to required installed other mods.

When i launch with Dark World - Core 1.26 nothing happens. (Have both mods active)

When i launch with Dark Wold 1.25 the game crashes.

Dark World Core don't have the Werewolves implemented so it can't work with it. We need to wait the full package.

Dark World 1.25 is the key but it is not conclave compatible. You need to patch it :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57549-ck2-dark-world-reborn/?p=1460704

read the post carefully, there is a file to supress manualy.

I'm also using this one :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52211-ck2-static-custom-portrait-replacer-ver-102-2511-conclave-compatible/?p=1461463

only once you got a working and full DarkWorld game, you can use my submod :)

My suggestion: For balance, Werewolf ability cost sanity. If player use werewolf ability too often, He/She might go feral. 

yes, it is a good idea.

I imagine something like +1pt / ability use

every 10pts you "gain" a level of feral trait

feral trait will have negative impacts and negative events

-1pt / month with no ability used nor hunt

-1pt / docile action (liberate a bitch for example)

once you got the feral_1 trait you need to loose the all 10pts (your count need to be at 0pt)

does it looks good?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm keeping an eye on this :) One request though, if you do add an npc like Fenris, can you give him his own behavior? What I mean is that in Dark World he kinda just sat on his hand and did nothing even though he wanted to pretty much rule the world.

Fenris is already doing a hunt / year. But since it is unlikely you be the target, you don't see this append. (I have witnessed it only once)

And he also duel his liege for take the power

When I will update my mod for the elders and ancients werewolves he will use the gifts and abilities too making him much better!

I don't knwo yet if I will add some new characters with new behavior but I add it to the ideas list :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived