female legion armor

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45557

caesers new regime is the only one i know of for legion female armor, the only female armor in the mod, obtainable in the legion safehouse

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/images/45557-3-1331606336.jpg

note from mod auther: I've included a female Legion armor--the Legion Huntress. It's located under the crafting table in the Legion safehouse. (I was going to create a recipe for it and cause it to be created by the Courier, but I couldn't properly test the recipe. It seems I have a mod loaded that causes a CTD when I enter the crafting station.)

otherwise i'm not sure of any other mods since legion is not a favored faction

idk, too me i just dont have much of an attachment to the legion in the vanilla game thier more into football gear, whereas with the legion overhaul they look a lot better but i also run the ncr rearmament alongside that, but main thing i hate is the legion slavery and putting people up on crosses

Guest Loogie

I've been meaning to make female Legion armor, but my original attempt ended badly.

Right now from that effort there's an outfit based on the Praetorian armor worn by Marissa in my Tryout mod; should be simple enough renaming that mesh and sticking it in the right folder. I also have another armor that I plan on releasing later which is a slave outfit based on the vexilarus armor, but the banner says "profligate whore" on it.

I've been meaning to make female Legion armor' date=' but my original attempt ended badly.

Right now from that effort there's an outfit based on the Praetorian armor worn by Marissa in my Tryout mod; should be simple enough renaming that mesh and sticking it in the right folder. I also have another armor that I plan on releasing later which is a slave outfit based on the vexilarus armor, but the banner says "profligate whore" on it.

[/quote']

LOL that is a bucket of awesome!

Archived