Deadly Creatures

heat2008

I've been using Deadly Dragons/Creatures for a while now and never had a problem. On my current file, however, I've made a fairly powerful character so I decided to increase the humanoid (I actually increased all all humanoid/monster stats) melee and damage so that they could actually hurt me. This has created a problem for me tho as only humanoid npc's that are hostile receive the buffs. Thus any friendly NPC will be destroyed by a hostile one. I walked in on a battle between the Imperials and Stormcloaks, I attacked an Imperial because screw those Thalmor bootlickers, this prompted all the Imperials to turn hostile and then they proceeded to massacre the Stormcloaks in seconds leaving me to fight 20+ Imperials alone. Does anybody know of a way to buff/increase the stats of ALL npc's and not just hostile ones?

Archived