anybody can help me pliz

Freedan

hi to all. i try to make one mod for weeks and i can't do i don't now why. i leave the file if anybody can say me what i do wrong 

thanks

• If you're using the vanilla male suit as the male model, there's no need to put it in your files. Your esp is pointing to a MOutfitClean.nif but you don't have one. You have MOutfit.nif
  • Don't overwrite vanilla material files, unless you're doing retextures. Even then there's really no purpose. You should make your own and reference those.
  • You don't need to reference material swaps (MSWP) in the esp unless you're wanting a different one than what is listed in the nif. (see female)

I assume the problem you're having is missing body?

• This is because your Armor Addon (ARMA) record says it needs biped 60 but your ARMO record doesn't say it uses it.
  • You're also pointing to FOutfitClean.nif but your file is FOutfit.nif.
  • The material files you had pointed to the vanilla textures, not yours.

Here's a fixed esp, fixed nif (points to new material files), new material files. This is ready to activate via NMM if you wish. I suggest looking at the changes I made though.

I took out the vanilla models you weren't changing and referenced the originals. If you plan to actually put in a male piece then you'll need to re-edit the esp and put back the material files, as well as pointing to the proper textures. All your material files pointed to the vanilla suit textures, not yours.

x1 suit female only.rar

OMG IS WORK'S THANKS YOU SO MUCH.

and waited so long this moment.

sorry my bad English but I appreciate so much, I will review the textures to make my first mod standalone thank you very much.
You do not know how I modified millions of times mesh to make this work and nothing thanks you very much.

OMG IS WORK'S THANKS YOU SO MUCH.

and waited so long this moment.

sorry my bad English but I appreciate so much, I will review the textures to make my first mod standalone thank you very much.
You do not know how I modified millions of times mesh to make this work and nothing thanks you very much.

Trust me. I totally understand your pain. Every once in awhile I forgot to put a character in a path to a file and strange things happen. Takes hours to figure out what it is. Now I have a checklist I go through to troubleshoot problems. It's a mental checklist but one of these days I may write it down and post it to help others with troubleshooting.

Archived