vag textures ?

loopie

Hi all

I am currently using latest version of CBBE and Women of Skyrim, and I would like to get some better vag textures. Specifically, looking for open, spread, shaved. the ones I have found are either hairy or had issues with them.

I tried Bounce and Jiggles, HDT Lady of Dreams but was unable to get it to work, just ended up with a "dark blank area" where vag is supposed to be. Couple others, but they were too hairy or didnt align right etc. If possible, ideally I would like something that would spread / open the vag during animations while remaining in its default cameltoe state rest of the time. But I would settle for just spread if there are no mods like that.

So if anyone could point me towards a good mod that fits what I am looking for I would appreciate it.

Thanks !

Clams of Skyrim and Matureskin,just need to blend the vagina textures via photoshop or paint,gimp whatever

I had issues with Clams of Skyrim, forgot what they were, but I couldn't get it to work, something was majorly bugged, perhaps it is because as you say I need photoshop or gimp to do the actual graphics work ? I have no clue, but, I am not a modder or coder or anything like that, I am mod user, so stuff like that is kinda completely out unless its a simple copy and paste job following precise step-by step instructions or add a line or 2 here and there to some text file.

I will give the Animated Pussy mod a try, see how it goes, in the meanwhile, if anyone else has some more stuff to try, please post it.

Thanks !

Clams of Skyrim and Matureskin,just need to blend the vagina textures via photoshop or paint,gimp whatever

I had issues with Clams of Skyrim, forgot what they were, but I couldn't get it to work, something was majorly bugged, perhaps it is because as you say I need photoshop or gimp to do the actual graphics work ? I have no clue, but, I am not a modder or coder or anything like that, I am mod user, so stuff like that is kinda completely out unless its a simple copy and paste job following precise step-by step instructions or add a line or 2 here and there to some text file.

I will give the Animated Pussy mod a try, see how it goes, in the meanwhile, if anyone else has some more stuff to try, please post it.

Thanks !

Well Clams of Skyrim 3.2 works just fine for me,if you ignore the hdt havok esp which is totally unnecessary and the seperate body texture files.and blending the textures is nothing but copy and paste,that's why even paint.net works,just need to save it in a proper compression,DXT5 with interpolated alpha,if i remember it correctly to avoid shadows gltiching out

but yeah,animated pussy works as well,and should work out of the box

Archived