Fresh install soon-ish, I need a list of mods that have the least issues

neinthousand

Getting a new (larger) ssd soon so that'd be a good time to just reinstall as well as doing it correctly. currently there are mostly animation issues, everything is correctly installed but most if not all the animations don't line up. i'm using the CBBE slim body. is there a fix/config? Is this an issue with CBBE all together? i'd like to keep using that body.

What would be a good graphics pack to make everything look like "those" screenshots? (that does not give unstable fps with an i7 4790k gtx970 16gb ram non oc)

Assuming you're referring to SL framework then no they invariably won't, not out of the box. SL comes with a suite for tweaking alignments, you'll need to become familiar with how that works before you get things looking right. Investigate SL's threads and you'll find a guide to help you. 

As for 'good graphics pack', you're not going to get a universal response to this either I'm afraid, especially here where folks tend to have all manner of tastes. And again, there are tons and tons of topics and guides on that sort of thing here.

I'm not trying to be mean, but this site has a fantastic amount of resources to help you, but it's all for nothing if folks aren't going to bother trying to use them. Do some legwork, try some things, and come back to us with more specific questions and you'll fair much better. 

Assuming you're referring to SL framework then no they invariably won't, not out of the box. SL comes with a suite for tweaking alignments, you'll need to become familiar with how that works before you get things looking right. Investigate SL's threads and you'll find a guide to help you. 

As for 'good graphics pack', you're not going to get a universal response to this either I'm afraid, especially here where folks tend to have all manner of tastes. And again, there are tons and tons of topics and guides on that sort of thing here.

I'm not trying to be mean, but this site has a fantastic amount of resources to help you, but it's all for nothing if folks aren't going to bother trying to use them. Do some legwork, try some things, and come back to us with more specific questions and you'll fair much better. 

I am familiar with how to use them, but every single one is extremely out of line.

Can't people just upload a fixed json?

As for more specific questions... a list of the "best" expierence. stuff like SL helplessly enslaved and things from cursed loot keep interfering with eachother. (HE starting an action in the middle of another)

Archived