Problem installing the framework via NMM

When I tried to add mod from file on NMM it gets an error "the archive is read only". Do I need to unpack the zip file?

NMM shouldn't make any problems with SL framework. I just installed NMM 0.61.9 and all SL and Sexlab mods works fine for me. What file did you download?

If you still have a problem, go to your downloaded mod and click on it with right mousebutton, select properties and uncheck "Read only".

When I tried to add mod from file on NMM it gets an error "the archive is read only". Do I need to unpack the zip file?

NMM shouldn't make any problems with SL framework. I just installed NMM 0.61.9 and all SL and Sexlab mods works fine for me. What file did you download?

If you still have a problem, go to your downloaded mod and click on it with right mousebutton, select properties and uncheck "Read only".

Thanks. It seems to work when if put the file in NMM's mod folder manually. Changing the property fixed it.

Glad it worked for you. :)

I don't know if you have this but I will suggest it anyway: I would recommend you to create a folder for downloaded mods. Let's call it Skyrim mods. Then you download all your Skyrim mods into that folder. When starting NMM, just click on the big green cross on the left side of the manager and add the mod by browsing to th Skyrim mods. NMM will add it and it will be grayed. All you have to do is to rightclik on it and chose "Install and activate".  NMM supports vide number of zip files and usually doesn't have a problem with LL (SexLab) mods installation.

Archived