i need help to resolve FNIS creature pack, defeated by animal, clothing & armors, camera position and hairstyles problems

Mr. Smith

well i don`t know if am allowed to ask many questions related to many problems and mods issues but i thought to give it a try and i hop you cooperate with me with this situation because it will take me time to post so many threads 

<<<NOTE am using the latest SKSE thread>>>
<<<NOTE i will mention my loadorder in the end>>>
<<<NOTE am using both MO and NMM to handle my mods but i use MO espetialy to handle my sex oriented mods and i use NMM to handle the other mods>>>

now lets get the subject 

first of all i mentioned FNIS creature pack which my problem in this is i have installed FNIS behavior version 5.5 and i also installed creature pack version 5.3 beta in the nexus manager and i run FNIS tool to generate the mods and activated the creature pack, but when i play the game and try to activate the creature pack in sexlab mod if you know what i mean it wont work, i mean it will tell me that i must install creature pack so i can activate it 
i have installed the FNIS spells and it works fine

now about the defeated by animal problem is when i get defeated by any animal i mean any, my character will just sit there and am helpless to do anything (am talking about this because am using the defeat mod) but when defeated by humans, orcs..etc i will get raped and everything will work fine
i mean when defeated by the animal it will not kill me or rape me it will just go away or just sit there stairing at me. even though i have disabled the rape by the animals in the defeat mod options hoping to if getting defeated by animals will just kill me but my try goes to fail
i think this problem is related to the first problem right ?
do i need to install the creature pack in the MO ?

about the clothing & armor issue is i have installed many mods in the beginning of my game walkthrough so i wondered why not making my character and cloths be sexy looking so i installed few mods and then i saw my character is away too sexy in cloths and she was nearly naked with cloths/armors so i wanted the cloths/armors to be a litile bit sexy so i installed the mod "a litile bit sexy apparel" and it worked BUT i want to know which mod is causing my character to be nearly naked so that i can disable it to let just my second mod handle apparel 
i will help you to find the mod with my loadorder in the bottom

about the camera position problem which is a little bit annoying is that i have installed a mod which you can see your body in the first pirson view "immersive first person view" mod
and i think by it cause the camera flips suddenly but am not sure i even deleted it and installed "Enhanced camera" mod and even installed a mod called "customizable camera" where you can chang the angle and the zoom of the camera but sometimes the camera flips again 
i need to know what causing my camera to flips ?

at last the hairstyle problem, man i have asked this question but no one answered and i will keep asking until someone does
the thing is that i can not change my hairstyle and i have recently discovered that . i have installed some mods that add hairstyles like hdt female hairstyles, MiasLair hairstyle pack and apachii hairstyle mods. and am stacked with a hdt hairstyle that i can`t change i mean when i want to change it, it will immediately change back to what was before i make the change 
i even disabled the hdt female hairstyle mod but didn`t work well, my character gets bald and the same situation i can`t change the hairstyle 
so what to do ? what is my problem ?

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Heels Sound.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
AmazingCaves.esm
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
Immersive Arousal.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
DemonHunterV2armor.esp
DemonHunter_Scarf.esp
Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
WeightlessCraftedPotions.esp
WeightlessAlchemyIngredients.esp
WeightlessDragonClaws.esp
WeightlessDwemerSmeltables.esp
WeightlessDragonBones.esp
WeightlessScrolls.esp
WeightlessOreIngotsPeltsGems.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Convenient Horses - Faster Sprint.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
Werewolves.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Zipsuit.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
CharmingHighHeels.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
ogDiverseDragons.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.esp
BetterHjerim.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp
ScopedBows.esp
WeightlessPotions.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
SkyrimURWL.esp
rtZuleikaFollower.esp
TERA Weapons.esp
ScopedBows_LL.esp
ScopedBows_SkyRe_LL-Dawnguard.esp
ScopedBows_SkyRe_LL-Dragonborn.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
WeightlessFood.esp
WATER DG + DB.esp
WATER-RND Legendary Patch.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
AmazingCavesAdult.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
Hideout_DLC_Main.esp
FarmhouseChimneys.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
BetterHjerim_Hideout Patch.esp
CShacks.esp
FNISspells.esp
anyonefollows2.esp
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.0.esp
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.2.esp
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.3.esp
WATER Plants.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
RosaFollower.esp
Hideout_DLC_RosaFollower.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
SkyFalls DB + FS Small Waterfalls.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
DragonPlateBrazen.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
JaxonzUtilities.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp
WATER Falskaar.esp
Water-RND Falskaar Patch.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
AutoHarvest2.esp
thereserve_v2.esp
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
Sunsakuka's Follower.esp
XPMSE.esp

Logs.rar

It is quite possible that I do not look good list of mods, but it may not be the Sexlab.esm? besides the current version of FNIS is 6.2, and there's a new version of Unofficial Skyrim Patch.

wad? what has anything of this to do with the unofficial sykrim patch and the fnis version? right, nothing they are both not needed to be the newest version and the unofficial patch is not needed at all.

for op's problem

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) REQUIRES SKSE 1.7.3 OR NEWER

Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS) REQUIRES FNIS 5.4.2 OR NEWER

• FNIS Creature Pack version 5.2 or newer is required only if you want creature animation support in SexLab, otherwise it is not required.
  • If you get a warning in game about not having 5.2 installed despite having installed it. You have without exception, installed it incorrectly. You can either ignore the warning and keep using SexLab like normal if everything working anyway, or do the smart thing and figure out what's wrong with your FNIS install so the warning will leave you alone.

so with fnis 5.5 you are fine, but notice the message I marked

<<<NOTE am using both MO and NMM to handle my mods but i use MO espetialy to handle my sex oriented mods and i use NMM to handle the other mods>>>

I rarely hear anything that (sorry) stupid MO has profiles why on earth to you mix them both if you can both let be handled by MO that is such nonsense I can barely believe what I'm reading there.

now about the defeated by animal problem is when i get defeated by any animal i mean any, my character will just sit there and am helpless to do anything (am talking about this because am using the defeat mod) but when defeated by humans, orcs..etc i will get raped and everything will work fine

What do you expect if sexlab dosent let you install the creature pack as you noticed yourself you obviously have no creature animations for sexlab that could be used.

Solution make the creature pack working and for defeat I dont see defeat in your loadorder and also no sexlab give us a proper loadorder that crap happens when you mix up MO and NMM again nonsense now I have to look into your log and hope to find the mods I expcet to cause the problem and have to ask you stupid questions like:

I see

[01/23/2016 - 08:13:53PM] [Helpless]: Found SexLab Submit

[01/23/2016 - 08:13:53PM] [Helpless]: Found SexLab Defeat

in your log do you have death alternative to handle them? if not make sure not both are calling their events on death otherwise you will be stuck in a endless loop sitting there like you described.

Again give us a complete loadorder

Dunno what else to tell you besides reinstall Fnis properly run it and enable the creatures in sexlab make sure the sexlab version required by the mod is fitting if you have a actual version of beastiality mods you may need the sexlab 1.6xxx make sure you have the right versions for your mods as you still use the old sexlab version if you want to know if you done right you just need to go into the sexlab animation toggle mcm and look if you have any creature animations there if you just installed more nasty critters or anything else make sure you resetted the animation registry otherwise the animations form nasty critters will not be loaded into the sexlab animations

btw I dont see more nasty critters or anything like it in your loadorder how do you expect defeat or sexlab having animations if you dont provide any neither sexlab nor defeat come with beast animations as far as I know (maybe I just didnt notice them in your loadorder?)

For your camera problem make simply sure you only install one camera adjusting mod besides not installing the camera mods properly I dont know why you would have a "flip"

For your hairstyle thingy I dunno never heard of it

Edit: after looking into your log something else catched my eye your log is over 3mb big that is huge especially when you look into it and see  theses messages:

[01/23/2016 - 10:43:53PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:

never good if the game engine starts to dump stuff because it cant handle it anymore

"Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:" generally happens when a process (i.e. function or event - even a "set" or "get" event) from a Script fails to complete. And depending on how the Script was written, it may fail to unload itself from the game - which causes that process to be suspended as it waits to be unloaded. Unfortunately, he game will keep trying to use the Script - causing more failures to stack on top of previous failures. And the number of processes the game can suspend and stack is limited. Once that limit is reached, the game will dump it.

Sometimes the game will be able to completely dump all suspended process and your game recovers from this process. But sometimes, the game won't because the broken process is continually adding to the stack while the stack is getting dumped.

its not like this stuff makes your game instable, but it will most likley if I where you I would completly switch to either NMM or MO as I said before and I would get rid of the mods spaming in my papyrus log if your game is instable I would do it if your game runs stable even with all this crap spaming well you could keep going.

You have to manually enable the creature animations inside Sexlab MCM.

EDIT:

I got a question for you,

Why cant you use Mod Organizer for all your mods and Profiles?

I mean make 1 Profile and name it Vanilla&Bug Fixes

and name the other profile Sex Oriented Profile.

It is quite possible that I do not look good list of mods, but it may not be the Sexlab.esm? besides the current version of FNIS is 6.2, and there's a new version of Unofficial Skyrim Patch.

wad? what has anything of this to do with the unofficial sykrim patch and the fnis version? right, nothing they are both not needed to be the newest version and the unofficial patch is not needed at all.

for op's problem

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) REQUIRES SKSE 1.7.3 OR NEWER

Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS) REQUIRES FNIS 5.4.2 OR NEWER

• FNIS Creature Pack version 5.2 or newer is required only if you want creature animation support in SexLab, otherwise it is not required.
  • If you get a warning in game about not having 5.2 installed despite having installed it. You have without exception, installed it incorrectly. You can either ignore the warning and keep using SexLab like normal if everything working anyway, or do the smart thing and figure out what's wrong with your FNIS install so the warning will leave you alone.

so with fnis 5.5 you are fine, but notice the message I marked

I rarely hear anything that (sorry) stupid MO has profiles why on earth to you mix them both if you can both let be handled by MO that is such nonsense I can barely believe what I'm reading there.

What do you expect if sexlab dosent let you install the creature pack as you noticed yourself you obviously have no creature animations for sexlab that could be used.

Solution make the creature pack working and for defeat I dont see defeat in your loadorder and also no sexlab give us a proper loadorder that crap happens when you mix up MO and NMM again nonsense now I have to look into your log and hope to find the mods I expcet to cause the problem and have to ask you stupid questions like:

I see

[01/23/2016 - 08:13:53PM] [Helpless]: Found SexLab Submit

[01/23/2016 - 08:13:53PM] [Helpless]: Found SexLab Defeat

in your log do you have death alternative to handle them? if not make sure not both are calling their events on death otherwise you will be stuck in a endless loop sitting there like you described.

Again give us a complete loadorder

Dunno what else to tell you besides reinstall Fnis properly run it and enable the creatures in sexlab make sure the sexlab version required by the mod is fitting if you have a actual version of beastiality mods you may need the sexlab 1.6xxx make sure you have the right versions for your mods as you still use the old sexlab version if you want to know if you done right you just need to go into the sexlab animation toggle mcm and look if you have any creature animations there if you just installed more nasty critters or anything else make sure you resetted the animation registry otherwise the animations form nasty critters will not be loaded into the sexlab animations

btw I dont see more nasty critters or anything like it in your loadorder how do you expect defeat or sexlab having animations if you dont provide any neither sexlab nor defeat come with beast animations as far as I know (maybe I just didnt notice them in your loadorder?)

For your camera problem make simply sure you only install one camera adjusting mod besides not installing the camera mods properly I dont know why you would have a "flip"

For your hairstyle thingy I dunno never heard of it

Edit: after looking into your log something else catched my eye your log is over 3mb big that is huge especially when you look into it and see  theses messages:

[01/23/2016 - 10:43:53PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:

never good if the game engine starts to dump stuff because it cant handle it anymore

"Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:" generally happens when a process (i.e. function or event - even a "set" or "get" event) from a Script fails to complete. And depending on how the Script was written, it may fail to unload itself from the game - which causes that process to be suspended as it waits to be unloaded. Unfortunately, he game will keep trying to use the Script - causing more failures to stack on top of previous failures. And the number of processes the game can suspend and stack is limited. Once that limit is reached, the game will dump it.

Sometimes the game will be able to completely dump all suspended process and your game recovers from this process. But sometimes, the game won't because the broken process is continually adding to the stack while the stack is getting dumped.

its not like this stuff makes your game instable, but it will most likley if I where you I would completly switch to either NMM or MO as I said before and I would get rid of the mods spaming in my papyrus log if your game is instable I would do it if your game runs stable even with all this crap spaming well you could keep going.

my mistake man i forgot to post my MO profile (loadorder) 

you see the mods am using in NMM is automatically handled by MO as well so every mod i use in NMM the MO handle it if it is .esm or .esp

about what you said that i can and the best is to use only MO bacause it has profiles and it is easier to enable/disable mods i know all of that BUT i must disable and move all the mods (loadorder) that i mentioned before as well other mods that is not in the loadorder because they don`t have .esm or .esp to my MO and make another profile... i can`t do that right now because am sooo tired of the mods because they are exhausting and they have many conflicts with each other replaces with each other and many other things that i can`t descibe i know the designers are making their best to avoid such things but as i told you am so tired neither i have the time because am student in the third grad as geologist and it is too fucking hard and you can`t imagine how hard my life is

so here is my MO load order

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
Children+SoulGems.esm
MiasLair.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
EB-Races.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Heels Sound.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
AmazingCaves.esm
daymoyl.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame.esm
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
DemonHunterV2armor.esp
DemonHunter_Scarf.esp
Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.esp
BetterHjerim.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
SkyrimURWL.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
WeightlessPotions.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp
SD Cages.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
CD - TeraCBBE Standalone addonV3.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
WeightlessDragonClaws.esp
WeightlessCraftedPotions.esp
WeightlessAlchemyIngredients.esp
WeightlessDwemerSmeltables.esp
WeightlessDragonBones.esp
WeightlessFood.esp
WeightlessScrolls.esp
WeightlessOreIngotsPeltsGems.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Convenient Horses - Faster Sprint.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Zipsuit.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLab Attraction.esm
SexLab Cumshot.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
Immersive Arousal.esp
Werewolves.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLab Submit Serana.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabLeveling.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
XPMSE.esp
ScopedBows.esp
CharmingHighHeels.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
CD - Skyrim Strapon addonV3.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
WATER DG + DB.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
zzLSAR.esp
DraugrSkirts_Havok.esp
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
TERA Weapons.esp
ScopedBows_LL.esp
ScopedBows_SkyRe_LL-Dawnguard.esp
ScopedBows_SkyRe_LL-Dragonborn.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
rtZuleikaFollower.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
AmazingCavesAdult.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
Hideout_DLC_Main.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
thereserve_v2.esp
FarmhouseChimneys.esp
CagesDiverse.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
LoversHook.esp
BetterHjerim_Hideout Patch.esp
CShacks.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
WATER Plants.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
EB-Follower.esp
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.0.esp
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.2.esp
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.3.esp
CD - Bobs Boots CBBE addon.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
ogDiverseDragons.esp
RosaFollower.esp
Hideout_DLC_RosaFollower.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
EB-Piercings.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
WATER-RND Legendary Patch.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
SkyFalls DB + FS Small Waterfalls.esp
DragonPlateBrazen.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil).esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
anyonefollows2.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
JaxonzUtilities.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp
SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp
SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
WATER Falskaar.esp
Water-RND Falskaar Patch.esp
AutoHarvest2.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
Jugs.esp
SSLToys.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
DW.esp
UIExtensions.esp
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
Sunsakuka's Follower.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
RutahTattooPack.esp
SlaveTats.esp
zdd.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNISspells.esp

another thing today i have installed the latest version of FNIS and creature

For SoS you dont need all 3 of them, you can just pick 1 of the 3 Smurf Average,Muscular or Regular plugin files(plugin = .esp), the FNISpells.esp is totally optional too.

For UFO I would say to switch it with AFT or EFF but that's up to you, some people like UFO so that's fine.

Also you have alot of plugins in your load order that can me merged together by using Merge Plugins in order to reduce the load order(less plugins = better).

And back to the matter at hand, did you enable creature animations in the Sexlab MCM ?

For SoS you dont need all 3 of them, you can just pick 1 of the 3 Smurf Average,Muscular or Regular plugin files(plugin = .esp), the FNISpells.esp is totally optional too.

For UFO I would say to switch it with AFT or EFF but that's up to you, some people like UFO so that's fine.

Also you have alot of plugins in your load order that can me merged together by using Merge Plugins in order to reduce the load order(less plugins = better).

And back to the matter at hand, did you enable creature animations in the Sexlab MCM ?

well that is the problem i can`t enable it in the sexlab 

here is what i did from the beginning  :

1- i installed FNIS creature pack through NMM

2- i activate/install it through FNIS generator tool

3- then i opened my MCM went to sexlab then i tries to activate it but it tells me it couldn`t find creature pack

4- i installed the new version (because i had the old one) hopping if i delete and reinstall it again with the new version maybe it will help but didn`t

i don`t care about the creature involved sex with me i even don`t like it but when i get defeated by it the problem happens just like i described and it`s realy pissing me off

the only reason i install it is because there are some mods that i installed requre me to install the creature pack

about your idea of merge plugins i might consider to do it and thanks about it :)

... i also installed creature pack version 5.3 beta in the nexus manager...

So, MO handles your sexmods, you didn't install FNIS for creatures in MO and you don't have creature sex animations? Maybe you get the solution by your own. If you don't want to see them anyways i'm not sure why you tried with matchmaker, but i think defeat has an option to disable creature support. A note about defeat: sometimes after beeing defeated it takes a lot of time until you can move again, not sure if it's meant to be that way or how to change that.

For the character almost naked i don't know what's the problem? Your armor is too sexy? Remove the armor mods you have, maybe choose some others. Or simply choose another armor in game.

3- then i opened my MCM went to sexlab then i tries to activate it but it tells me it couldn`t find creature pack

4- i installed the new version (because i had the old one) hopping if i delete and reinstall it again with the new version maybe it will help but didn`t

i don`t care about the creature involved sex with me i even don`t like it but when i get defeated by it the problem happens just like i described and it`s realy pissing me off

the only reason i install it is because there are some mods that i installed requre me to install the creature pack

about your idea of merge plugins i might consider to do it and thanks about it :)

If MO handles all the Sex Mods then I believe the FNIS creatures should be installed by MO, I mean there is barely any mods that use that in Nexus(there are some but they are very few).

If MO handles all the Sex Mods then I believe the FNIS creatures should be installed by MO, I mean there is barely any mods that use that in Nexus(there are some but they are very few).

Exactly my tought I dont use MO, but if MO handles sexlab and FNIS is not handled by it rather handled by NMM I could imagine that sexlab cant find the creature pack or something like that (as said I dont use MO)

So OP please try to install either sexlab with NMM or better deinstall fnis from NMM and install it with MO and see if sexlab finds it then.

If you need help doing so the video is from the Fnis nexus site if you rather want to take a look onto it.

Edit:

For the half MO half NMM I personally would just stick with one if you dont have time or dont want to switch completly as a student you sure know doing only half things is no good idea. Anyway now you kinda dont have a choice so just stick with it, but once you have time decide to use either one no time to invest is exactly why I still use (only) NMM I just dont see enough benefit from MO to go trough the hassle switching over.

But MO is a good thing if you dont have expierience in handling mods and want to make diffrent playtroughs (profiles)

A note about defeat: sometimes after beeing defeated it takes a lot of time until you can move again, not sure if it's meant to be that way or how to change that

Defeat sometimes simply dont display the struggle bar so if you dont notice it you kinda wait until the time for struggle is over. Otherwise I could only imagine it may take some time to search for a post-assault scenario, but it sure is not meant to take a longer time just stitting around.

Archived