CK's Expanded Dialogue Plugins - Tryout PowderGangers [Updated 21/05/2012]

Okay, so I vaguely remember promising a fair while ago, wild, crazy, naive and alcohol induced promises of delivering hundreds of lines of dialogue this, and lots of chances to do that that... and so forth. Off course, back then I was young. I was naive. I was drunk. I did not know what I was getting myself into.

Anyway, this has changed. Because I've finally cracked some elements of the GECK - and one of them has been dialogue. So my first 'expanded dialogue' subject has been SexoutSex! That's right, I've added over 600 of lines to this wonderful plugin.

If you're like me and like reading the stuff that precedes (and proceeds) the actual sex animations, then you are in for a treat. Out of the 28-30 or so dialogue trees available (actually 56-60 if you count dialogue after sex has taken place) I've added an extra 10 or so lines to each one, making for an additional 618 lines of dialogue!

Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Homosexual Sex, Lesbian Sex, Gay Sex, Strap-On Sex, Toy Sex, Car Sex, Ghoul Sex, all sex, everything must go! That's right, six whiskies and four cigarettes later (I don't even smoke) I've finally completed adding the dialogue I wanted to this plugin.

I've removed all references to fecal matter (gross) and tried to keep it as lore/sexy/deviant as possible, so I hope you guys all enjoy. Now, without further ado, I present you with SexoutSex - CK's expanded dialogue edition!

Depending on how this goes down/works, I intend to launch one of these for quite a few plugins, with the author's consent off course.

Please report any and all bugs and typos! Suggestions are also welcome, and especially feedback on issues such as content, style, intensity and so forth!

Changelog:

29/04/2012 - First upload, over 600 new lines of dialogue added to standard SexoutSex.

29/04/2012 II - Fixed bug where gay male after-sex dialogue was swapped.

29/04/2012 III - New, fixed version by jaam that includes fixed strap-on requirements and un-equipping, and hopefully the threesome issues too.

29/04/2012 IV/V - Never even saw four, five fixes some minor issues with spam and such.

05/05/2012 1 - Bringing the versioning system more in line with other releases, so no more of the I/II/IV crap, just 1/2/3 from now on, in the day/month/year format, with a 1/2/3 proceeding it, indicating which version of that particular day it is. Seeing as we have quite a few updates *per day* this is a good way to indicate which update is which.

Aside from that, hopefully fixed the reversed follow me dialogue with female/male.

Added slave dialogue, ie slave masters can now request sex directly from their slaves through means of their own dialogue, although a few lines still need to be written up.

Same for prostitutes, although it has not been properly implemented and needs rectifying. Rely on WorkingGirl for now for your prostitute encounters!

08/05/2012 - New update:

changes:

1. Slavery
    • Finished adding specifics to all dialog branches.
    • Should be compatible with "Reactive People - Ultimatum" now.

[*]Prostitution

• All dialog branches updated and debugged. Seems to be working now.
  • Cost revised. Identical to vanilla or SexoutWorkingGirls now.
  • If used with SexoutWorkingGirls, leaves Gomorrah prostitutes to SWG.

[*]Threesome

Thanks to jaam for this update!

Possible Bugs:

- Anyone that manages to be penetrated by a female with a strap-on, might get mixed up after-sex dialogue. This is because I am unable to get this particular option (strap-on sex) to work in my game, so I can't tell if I've done it right or wrong. Please let me know if you manage.

- (Hopefully fixed) Threesome dialogue may persist after the act, and strangely enough may be available to *anyone* you talk to, not just the actor's involved in the orgy. If you experience this, I recommend de-activating SexoutSex, playing and saving your game, and then re-activating SexoutSex again.

- (Hopefully fixed) Females do not un-equip the strapon. I don't know what's causing this. If you get this, open console with ~ and click on the person wearing it. then type showinventory followed by unequipitem XXXXXXXXX - the x's being the number of the item. The item is called 'the penetrator'.

- Prostitute dialogue is bugged, ie costs 600 caps, doesn't 'start show', follows you but bugs other NPC's by thinking a threesome is going on, etc. Do not rely on SexoutSex for prostitute encounters (yet!)

- Please report any typos, bugs, things not working, etc, so that I may sort it out immediately.

To do:

- Add more player character randomised dialogue, ie different approaches for different genders and types of sex requested.

- Add pregnancy related topics, scripts and scanners (saladboy)

- 'Fix' the threesome system so that it is less clumsy and easier to use.

- Add new lines for prostitutes/slaves, bypassing 'generic' dialogue.

- Perhaps exclusive companion dialogue?

Technical Questions: (For Modders)

- Is there any way to actually randomise PC dialogue? Ie, instead of always approaching someone with 'Hey want to fuck' have a sort of generic dialogue tree that could be used randomly on every approach?

- Is it okay if the last topic in the 'info' tab (that is, the last dialogue option) has both Random and Random End tagged simultaneously, or do I have to untag Random?

- What does 'run for rumours' do?

- Also, in the 'edit response' window, what does Speaker and Listener iddle animations do? And what's with the emotion type and emotion value tabs do in the Audio section?

Thanks.

SexoutSex-20120508.zip

Thanks guys.

Loogie, thanks for the explanations. I'm going to try and add some new PC dialogue, but that is something for a future release.

The corrected version is up, where I have fixed the gay dialogue bug. NPC's should now display the appropriate dialogue after sex. I haven't got around to sex that involves dildo's yes, mainly because in my game I am unable to request a female to penetrate me, either when I am male or female - so till I get that to work, I can't test the dialogue ingame.

I would very much appreciate feedback on style, intensity, content, that sort of thing.

Thanks!

Cool Stuff CK, though you might be better replacing your downloads in other threads with just links to this thread as it will get confusing later and if you forget to update one you will have all sorts of issues with people giving error reports from an old version :)

You miht also want to look ate packing it in a dated Zipfolder like me & Loogie do so it's easy to see the age of the file.

Thanks Halstrom. How would I go about packing it' date=' just wit winrar or ... ?

And yeah, I'm going to have to think of something regarding all these versions. I didn't think this through when I created two threads.

[/quote']

My sugestion: ask Bromm to remove all link in his topic and to redirect here.

Test version for validation UNTESTED:

Strapon fixes (sic).

copy/paste of script where it had been forgotten.

Hides main topic if you are in an ongoing twosome or threesome.

Blocks picking up multiple third person or PC replacement.

Assign default position to threesome participants.

Reversed orientation conditions so male can request threesome.

Lower delay to start thre

I am still having issues with threesome.

I am running a male PC validation now.

[attachment=9490]

Out of curiosity' date=' is there pregnancy risk/talking people into pregnancy type dialogue there?

I mean, I will use it anyway, but I am always looking for more of the goof stuff

[/quote']

There is I think one or two vague references to being pregnant. I didn't dwell too much on this (it actually didn't cross my mind) but if you want I can easily add some extra dialogue lines to cater to this.

So yeah, anyone that has any requests please feel free to do so.

Test version for validation UNTESTED:

Strapon fixes (sic).

copy/paste of script where it had been forgotten.

Hides main topic if you are in an ongoing twosome or threesome.

Blocks picking up multiple third person or PC replacement.

Assign default position to threesome participants.

Reversed orientation conditions so male can request threesome.

Lower delay to start thre

I am still having issues with threesome.

I am running a male PC validation now.

Thanks jaam, I'm putting this on the OP now.

Last change for today (I hope):

[attachment=9495]

Its the previous file properly tested and working as far as I can tell, except:

I changed the check for a sexual orientation mod. You now need to define more than 10 straight NPC (because there are at least 8 when you use the SO bunker).

I also removed the console spam introduced in the last version.

CK- I set about to learn some GECK due to the fact I had, and had been having, quite a bit of free time. As soon as I started getting help on here, suddenly I got busy again and have not had time to get back to it. :( Kinda frustrating really that everything changed when I started trying to contribute myself.

Anyway, this is the dialogue work I had. A lot relates to specific NPCs, so I am guessing they are outside of what you want. Some near the beginning may be more useful to you. "Dialogue" is the main one you want..."male" was for some male PC interactions with certain NPCs. You may be able to cannibalize some of it.

I originally wrote them with lewdness levels. You may as well ignore that, I never got around to adjusting that.

If you like it in general but not those specific ones, I can try to write something different. I don't have a lot of time but I can hammer out a few lines of dialogue.

Anyway, pregnancy risk is a big draw and I appreciate anyone who can add some chatter about it. It's not everyone's tastes so if you decide not to...that's OK too.

That is getting ahead of my skills, because it would involve scripting. All I can for at the moment is add dialogue that is not really directly related to what may be going on. That is going to be my next stage of expertise learning, so I will keep you guys posted.

I may be able to whip something up with Halstrom though, but no promises.

I know very little but I do know the scripting for this (checking for pregnancy in dialogues) isn't that complicated. If you think it's worth a little investment' date=' you should do it. I think it's as simple as one line of code in the conditions box.

Though like I said, I'm not sure.[/quote']

Yeah you should be able to read pregnancy info in SCR variables for major actors, there'll be a formlist I'll add Pregnant actors to in the next update.

That's next on my list, as I've managed a breakthrough (by my standards) thanks to both Loogie and the awesome powers of ctrl c + ctrl v.

Small announcement: The way has now been paved for string animations, (ie, rather than having to do oral, vaginal and anal individually) being able to play one after the other, in no particular order) and I've also managed to randomise player character dialogue.

Obviously this will involve writing up new lines, which will take time, but these are the items on the agenda. I'll try to include pregnancy related stuff too, for the next release, which will hopefully include all of the above.

Stay tuned.

Nothing major tonight I'm afraid, just a few unified fixes from Jaam, and an extra line or two of dialogue from me.

Major changes include new support for slavery and prostitutes. In sum, if you have a slave, you can have sex with her through SexoutSex with a dedicated topic, although a lot of the replies are still the same (I still have to add some new topics)

Also, the prostitution hook is still quite bugged and far from finished, so ignore it for now, continue using the 'traditional' working girl method to get/receive sex.

See OP for changes, planned content, etc.

New update:

changes:

1. Slavery
    • Finished adding specifics to all dialog branches.
    • Should be compatible with "Reactive People - Ultimatum" now.

[*]Prostitution

• Cost revised. Identical to vanilla or SexoutWorkingGirls now.
  • If used with SexoutWorkingGirls, leaves Gomorrah prostitutes to SWG.

[*]Threesome