Creation Kit mod Help?

Gyuniku

Hail! Loverslab Citizens

I have limited knowledge of the creation kit, all I know is how to make a standard dialogue (the topic, and response), and my own NPC, so I wanted to make a simple, mediocre follower mod, and I have a few questions about doing so. Oh, and I wanted to try using Sexlab aroused for the mod.

1. How do I make the NPC have passive dialogue with the player, and other people of skyrim. (Separate if possible). Like you don't have to talk to them, they will just talk to you if you approach them. (Example is the lines the guards say like "I used to be an adventurer Like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee" no force speech, just passive talk)

2. How do I make the NPC talk while the NPC is having sex with the player? not forcespeech either just passive dialogue.

3. How do I make the NPC Speak depending on the player arousal.

I am a BIG noob in the creation kit, so if it's okay please tell me what to do step-by-step  :blush:

I know I am asking for a lot, so for anyone who would choose to help me thank you in advance. 

Hello.

The generic NPC to NPC conversation are handled by the quest GenricHello.

You can add you own dialogues here,

For speaking with SexLab involved partners, you can start in the same way the dialogue, but the answer will not be provided.

Arousal does not provide a global value for the actor, so you cannot condition a dialogue on arousal (as far as I know.)

Hello.

The generic NPC to NPC conversation are handled by the quest GenricHello.

You can add you own dialogues here,

For speaking with SexLab involved partners, you can start in the same way the dialogue, but the answer will not be provided.

Arousal does not provide a global value for the actor, so you cannot condition a dialogue on arousal (as far as I know.)

Thanks!

So the generic dialogue is all I can do for the moment?  also there is no GenericHello tab only Dialoguegeneric, and all the dialogues in there are activated by speaking to the npc.

Archived