FO 4 Conversion - South Korea Auxiliary Police Uniform for CBBE

View File

Originally created for Skyrim UNP body clothing by some Korean Modder(retexture of stella police, cf fox, ribbon armor).

a Arranged Uniform of South Korean "Assistant Policeman"(의무경찰, 義務警察 : alternative service instead military in Korea) uniform.

they can distinguishable a Silver Eagle on the cap, and chest insignia with Hangul.

this mode is support CBBE body and Bodyslide. so if you dont like a breast size, then you need fix using Bodyslide and replace the meshes/kuniform.nif file.

of course ballestic weave is available.

Item ID:
xx00080a Uniform
xx00080d Cap

Credits:
body conversion for FO4 by : bax1182
Original Creator : say4015(in naver.com)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/18/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer

• 2 weeks later...

Item code provided by op did not work in game.  I've tried searching almost every word in the console and cannot locate these items, unzipping the mod and investigating gave no clues to what they are actually named.

Anybody know what it's calling in game? 

Thanks for your time, really excited to try this one out.

you typing "help police 4".

Huh.. Yea that was one of the first words I tried, no armor results... Double checked that the mod was installed correctly... I'll just remove the mod and assume it's just bad luck.

Edit: Solved, the .esp is in the wrong location, needs to be in the data folder.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...