suggestions for food

Atreyu

Maybe I'll try that tomorrow. Right now I'm the walking dead and I keep saying brains. Because everyone knows eating brains soothes the pain of the fresh as it rots. For the moment though, I will drink this cold water that my atomically charred body is aching for so it'll finally give up the struggle so I can die for a few hours. Hopefully I can resurrect in time for class. ...~~~brains.

Guest flingingfeces

Mmm Doritos. Try the new Toca Bell Doritos tacos they are amazing. Also bbq boneless buffalo wings are amazing. I prefer the Applebees version myself.

Guest Gandalf

Get you a package of romain noodle soup then buy several small bags of different flavored chips and crush them in the soup.It's a favorite down at the county jail.

Get you a package of romain noodle soup then buy several small bags of different flavored chips and crush them in the soup.It's a favorite down at the county jail.

it's that experience speaking?

well, i don't like junk food as you are ma by noticed...

and i don't like jails...

awful food...

same as in hospitals, no taste at all...

6 month as political that it's enough for me, for lifetime...

Guest Gandalf

Now you need to take the animation in your signature' date=' and shoop tats onto gandafs fingers.

[/quote']

Yes i should a spider,spiral,rose and eagle is what i have in RL.

Buffalo Burgers!!

Archived