Beginner

doms878

Guest endgameaddiction

drying.jpg

Think of the book as Loverslab. If you open it and read and research, you will find the contents within the book are all there at your disposal. Knowledge is gained by gathering information. And information is gathered by studying and researching.

Come on, , don't scare this poor little guy.  :P

First you need SexLab itself.

Get it, grab all the dependencies, follow TO THE LETTER the installation procedure.

Then when it is fully installed just grab ONE of the mods from this list: SexLab index

And then try another, and then another, etc.

I've been playing and modding the crap out of Skyrim for 2 months now, and I still haven't gotten around to SexLab. Maybe it isn't as complicated as it looks, but it looks pretty involved. This is my first time playing a game like this or modding, so it's all new. I've learned to read a lot, not get in a hurry, not get frustrated because I don't understand the terminology being used. There are no clear and comprehensive guides to anything, because the game and the mods are a moving target. Take it slow and install and check one thing at a time. Plus I backup my Skyrim folder every night just in case.

I've been playing and modding the crap out of Skyrim for 2 months now, and I still haven't gotten around to SexLab. Maybe it isn't as complicated as it looks, but it looks pretty involved. This is my first time playing a game like this or modding, so it's all new. I've learned to read a lot, not get in a hurry, not get frustrated because I don't understand the terminology being used. There are no clear and comprehensive guides to anything, because the game and the mods are a moving target. Take it slow and install and check one thing at a time. Plus I backup my Skyrim folder every night just in case.

if using Mod Organizer, no need to backup. if NMM, it could indeed be useful xD

but yes, don't rush and try to add lot of things at the same time. add one mod, try to understand what you're doing, don't hesitate to ask questions if you don't find the answers. when it's working correctly, you might think of adding another one

if using Mod Organizer, no need to backup. if NMM, it could indeed be useful xD

I am using MO, but managed to screw up my game real good messing with ENBs and weather mods (many things at once) and was glad I had the backup. Also just read the thread about FNIS and MO not playing well together, and backups would be useful there as well.

i'm one of the writers in that thread. but first...

ENB indeed is a particular case since it's best put directly in the Data folder, and some enb comes with an installer.

so about FNIS, it's not really a problem, since to make it work you just need to run FNIS again. the goal of the thread is about finding a way to not have the need to run FNIS each time you change profile ^^,

Archived