How and where do I get these mods?

Ive tried time and time again to join skyrim nexus so I can download apachiiskyhair and other mods. I cant find them anywhere else. I make a profile, but NEVER get a confirmation email so as to activate my account...hence, I cannot download the mods I want, what can I do? Is there another site that hosts these mods...the apachii hair, asian beauty and so forth?

Guest Donkey

not sure about asian beauty but apachii hair can found here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10168

If your having problems signing up on nexus have you previously been banned ?If not make sure your not using anything that could be bloking connection with nexus.

Creating a new account

You have the ability, as you register, to choose a username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. You agree to never give your password out to another user of the site outside of the administrators of the site for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to never login to another account that does not belong to you. People caught sharing their accounts will have them banned from accessing the site and every attempt will be made by the administrators of the site to make sure you cannot create a new account.

Members are only allowed to be in possession of one account on the site. Members caught using more than one account will be regarded as attempting to exploit or circumvent features on the site and will have both their accounts banned.

Nexus sites all share the same member database that is centralised via the Nexus forums. As such registering on a Nexus site will mean you are registered to any other Nexus site that might exist now or in the future as well as the forums.

By registering for an account on any Nexus site you agree to allow the owner of this site and all subsequent sites to email you regarding important changes to Nexus sites. There is no “opt-out” for this email while remaining a member. This email will not contain SPAM or unsolicited email and will not affect the privacy of your email address.

Members have the ability to customise their profiles on Nexus sites making them more noticeable and unique. Two of the main identifiable attributes of a member profile are the avatar and signature that display with every post on the forums. Nexus sites have strict guidelines for member avatars and signatures to help reduce page scrolling and load times, these

Resitration looks pretty basic. Make sure your not using a username already in use or obscene that will also make it so registration fails.

Also try reading this part:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=core&module=help

If all else fails try and contact darkone directly and see if he has an solution for you.

I indeed check my spam and have taken all measures to make sure nothing would be wrong....it has to be whomever checks new registrants. It said theyre supposed to send me an email with a confirmation link. Everytime I join, I never get that. BUT NOW....I cant even register V__V I put everything right, and even the "captcha" words, and it tells me I did it wrong. I have done nothing wrong, and yet...I think im not "allowed" to join...which is infact TOTAL BS. Thank you two for your suggestions, unlike that other person. Is there anyone who could be nice enough to let me use their account...you can use this very thread or w/e as proof as to whod bve using it and such, could even track my ip if needed.

BOTTOM LINE: I want to download mods and I cant get the ones I want unless im able to join nexus or the files are hosted on like mediafire or w/e

I see no reason to pay for a nexus membership when I get the run around like this. :-/

Guest Donkey

They are very sensitve when it comes to usernames anything remotely offensice and you cannot register it is not loverslab so don't even try to misbehave or we will see you in the banned thread. :P

I gotted banned from there by their butthurt mods for accidentally uploading nudy screenshots to the main image gallery (lol). I thought I was f*cked, and I'd never be able to get access to those mods again, but if you get banned, dont worry. All you have to do is use a proxy program, and its as if you were never banned in the first place haha.

I use Ultrasurf with the Firefox plugin. Less than 2mb, no installation, and its really simple. Hoping this proxy trick works on all sites that have banned you.

Guest Donkey

No some sites do banns proxies. So if you use proxie you cannot log-in, So if you are banned you are banned for good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived