"Additional Player Voices" --> "Additional NPC voices"...?

Maoraw

I'm recently getting into modding, but I'm only grasping basics now with meshes and textures and using the CK, so this is in another category for me... Basically I have this mod "Additional Player Voices" it works like a soundtrack, so whenever I sneak, sheath weapons, attack etc. certain "soundtracks" will be played. It's this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21215/? - Inserting my own soundtracks isn't the problem, but since they're working as a soundtrack I would like to know if it is anyhow possible to turn it into dialog that is played in these specific occasions? There's no vanilla dialog when sneaking etc., but I wonder. Especially since the way these voices work are that you get a power "Additional voices" and have to turn them on that way, so I doubt it's possible but just thought I'd ask anyway

On another note, is it maybe possible to create voices like this for a custom made follower? With or without it being dialogue?

Archived