Always nevernude

paran01d

Hello, i've just installed CBBE withOUT nevernude, then i went and installed bodyslide and some custom bodyslide. But now ingame i'm always nevernude and it doesnt seem to go away, i tried reinstalling CBBE, then putting my custom body preset again still nothing changed. Thanks for help

Hello, i've just installed CBBE withOUT nevernude, then i went and installed bodyslide and some custom bodyslide. But now ingame i'm always nevernude and it doesnt seem to go away, i tried reinstalling CBBE, then putting my custom body preset again still nothing changed. Thanks for help

You need to batch build the entire clothes and outfits you want as the above has indicated. After you've set your custom body, go to Batch Build and tick all the outfits you want to convert to your custom preset. Then click Build. You should have a progress bar showing Bodyslide building the meshes for you.

Archived