Help Identifying Mods from .esp Files Only

lkl

From my efforts of modding around Skyrim, adding and removing what works and not for almost 2 years.

My harddrive crashed, destroying all my effort, time and remaining files that I've kept. Some of you probably don't care but w/e. 

4 months later of avoiding Skyrim. I decided to come back to redoing everything with my Backed Up saved game (with an inaccurate load order) and a very inaccurate load order list I've found.

I've downloaded nearly every of the 2?? mods (excl Animations/Textures) but I can't seem to identify or find the following.

Speed booster.esp

lpbards.esp

SulundoSCB.esp

dwbp.esp

smarter combat ai.esp

TorchesForSkyrim.esp

Lovergirl Race.esp

betterwinterhold.esp

Help would truly be appreciated

lpbards.esp is from Become a Bard. It was Steam exclusive, then released on nexus, now hidden on nexus but still on Steam here. I only recognised that one because it's the only one off that list I've used myself.

Lovergirl Race.esp is presumably from Lovergirl Race, but it's hidden on nexus.

I couldn't find anything about the others. Your best bet would probably be to search google, nexus and LL to see what comes up and try downloading a few likely candidates and un-zipping them to see what the esps are called. Though the SulundoSCB and dwbp plugins really could be anything.

Those mods may be discontinued/removed now.  Some may have been changed/updated/renamed completely by the mod authors since you used them.  If the speed booster was the old running speed mod, then that one was revamped and renamed.  It is something completely different now.

Lovergirl Race might be the one you are looking for

Smarter Combat AI may be the one that changed into Ultimate Combat

Torches for Skyrim

And I know Better Winterhold has gone thru some major changes and there are several different flavors.  I don't know which one you'd like.  But this one matches the esp name.

Can't help with Solundo and dwbp tho.

lpbards.esp is from Become a Bard. It was Steam exclusive, then released on nexus, now hidden on nexus but still on Steam here. I only recognised that one because it's the only one off that list I've used myself.

Lovergirl Race.esp is presumably from Lovergirl Race, but it's hidden on nexus.

I couldn't find anything about the others. Your best bet would probably be to search google, nexus and LL to see what comes up and try downloading a few likely candidates and un-zipping them to see what the esps are called. Though the SulundoSCB and dwbp plugins really could be anything.

Those mods may be discontinued/removed now.  Some may have been changed/updated/renamed completely by the mod authors since you used them.  If the speed booster was the old running speed mod, then that one was revamped and renamed.  It is something completely different now.

Lovergirl Race might be the one you are looking for

Smarter Combat AI may be the one that changed into Ultimate Combat

Torches for Skyrim

And I know Better Winterhold has gone thru some major changes and there are several different flavors.  I don't know which one you'd like.  But this one matches the esp name.

Can't help with Solundo and dwbp tho.

I have to say, I am very much appreciating for both of your help as it has saved me a great deal of trouble.

So  far, I found what the sulundoSCB.esp is, and I found the betterwinterhold.esp from the Steam Workshop. 

All that leaves is dwpb.esp and speedbooster.esp. 

Edit: I found out what the dwpb.esp is. All that leaves is the extremely vague speedbooster.esp...

Archived