Face request thread..

CheezMon117

Fallout 4's character creator allows for a wide variety of faces to be made, and thus there's already been a significant amount of save files being shared with likenesses to famous people and characters on the Nexus. Not all of us are great at using the creator, though. Thus, this thread. 

Leave your requests, or share what you've made, or just show off  :P

Personally, looking for anyone that can create a likeness to Daisy Ridley

post-510732-0-22850000-1452213848_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there :­) You can turn her into a companion yourself if you use Face Ripper (click here) and decide which main story companion's looks you want changed!

As for me, I've been having trouble trying to recreate Lizzy  :blink: My Skyrim character!

24540586616_9c9223f92e_h.jpg

There's one Institute painting (placeable with Sardonumspa's mod Art Gallery) that I'll use as a retexture-source "get this person's portrait into the game" option.

So I'll try Daisy Ridley when I wake up tomorrow  ^_^ I can offer a save game, but.. there would be so many dependent mods.

Has anyone released a mod dependency remover yet? I miss my SaveTool and WryeBash from Skyrim  :(

I tried Daisy Ridley! The save game would be after exiting Vault 111 and getting to the workbench at Sanctuary Hills.

You would need the latest Homemaker.esm and SettlementKeywords.esm or it will crash!

For the so many .esp's I have, it will just ask if you want to load when having missing stuff. 

Uses The Eyes of Beauty and Simple clean face.

Let me know if you're interested, then I'll upload the save if you are  ;)

24278154780_f80e093d8b_h.jpg

(The hair is not that light in vanilla. I customized my Lgrad texture.)

Archived