ESO ERP-ing

Gepardus

So, I recently got returned to playing ESO, and wanted to try some ERP there, so I was wondering, if people here are still playing the game and whether you are open to things like that, or perhaps what´s your opinion on ERP-ing in ESO? 
I managed to find one site, where people try to find other open-minded individuals for RP-ing and ERP-ing as well. Problem is, that there aren´t many active users, and most of people is on NA server, with only a few on EU.

I´ll just leave the link here, check it for yourself, if you are interested in giving it a try http://eso-erp.enjin.com/home

Guest MonsterFish

Kinda embarrassing but what the fuck is ERP?

Electronic Roleplaying? Erotic Roleplaying?

Looked online and all I got was Enterprise Resource Planning.

Kinda embarrassing but what the fuck is ERP?

Looked online and all I got was Enterprise Resource Planning.

Sex with Oracle or SalesForce?????

No way! It is out of question, we should add a new "site rule"!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Would actually give me a reason to start up the game again. Last time I played... Tamriel Unlimited wasn't even announced lol.

Well, I dunno just how far ESO allows you to do it, but I would be willing to try, depending on whether or not we can sync our schedules. Just gotta reinstall beforehand

EDIT: I actually joined the site. now tomorrow I'll reinstall ESO and I'll see how it goes :D

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived