Naked flag?

iggypop1

Thank you for response

Actor Variables? no variables....hm

Can it be done in FOEdit 4 or is it the GECK?

Im fiddling with nifscope removing clothe( to get the thighhighheels but naked body from cute yen mod)........ but whats the fun if my toon is getting no reactions(naked remarks)

Guest Mogie56

I've had my character walk around Diamond City completely naked and got no response what so ever. of course that wasn't with a vanilla body so CBBE may not have a flag added to it but I have no idea how that works. In skyrim they would at least tell you to put something on. I guess in FO4 they just don't care or they didn't put that system in for a reason.  I guess "If they don't say anything modders won't do it" reverse psychology maybe :)

Although the guards will mention if you have on Power Armor or a Vault Suit. hmm

I've had my character walk around Diamond City completely naked and got no response what so ever. of course that wasn't with a vanilla body so CBBE may not have a flag added to it but I have no idea how that works. In skyrim they would at least tell you to put something on. I guess in FO4 they just don't care or they didn't put that system in for a reason.  I guess "If they don't say anything modders won't do it" reverse psychology maybe :)

Although the guards will mention if you have on Power Armor or a Vault Suit. hmm

hi

Thats not true, it works when naked ,CBBE or not

The problem here is that the game still "sees" the clothe i removed in nifscope therefor: no naked comments .

I need to change the ESP for that clothing mod......but how exactly

Guest Mogie56

well I'm not going to argue about what happens in my game whether you think it is true or not. it may not work that way in your game I have no idea, I'm not playing your game.

FO4 has no dialogues for the "naked player".

If you like you can add them, the condition for the "armor value" is still in FO4 (also it is not used by the vanilla game.) (It is a residual item from Skyrim engine.)

There are a few dialogue lines that are explicitly conditioned on "IsEquipped" the power armor.

My advice? Wait the Creation Kit to do it right.

You would have to look at what is set for the body when naked and what the armor is set at. Not sure where to look at for it but I know that for skyrim sometimes even when fully clothed someone will sat put some clothes on so it has to be a setting in the .esp somewhere.

Hmm I was sure Piper said to me something once when I was naked along the lines of "you might want to put something on" after I accidentally sold my vaultsuit at a vendor. Maybe she has a dialogue line checking DT/DR or something. But I was wearing Combat Armor plating still, just nothing underneath.

We are not sure yet about how the "body slots" for armors are working.

They seem to have at least 3 layers (valult suit; pieces on arms, legs, etc.; power armor)

But how are they related to the body slots? I don't know yet.

And I am not going to investigate until the CK will be out.

I already saw too many people with the game CDT-ing and unable to load saves because of poorly written mods.

I have seen that each companion has a different response to the character is naked state. It seems to be timed with the affinity cycle.  When I was using a mash of calyps items and no clothing on the torso the comment would always occur.  It would still trigger with torso armors that could be worn over clothes but not whole body armors that prevent that e.g. silvershroud, cage armor.  It seems that it simply checks for the clothing/torso being empty as there are no flags or keywords that I could see in F04edit.

well I'm not going to argue about what happens in my game whether you think it is true or not. it may not work that way in your game I have no idea, I'm not playing your game.

Sorry .....I do believe whats going on in your game....thats how it works in my game as well......no comments from NPC,s only companions

What i meant was naked comments from followers..(romancing stuff).......

Well i think i will wait for the Geck

Thank you

• 4 months later...

There are 2 flags (Keywords) and so far from what I seen only companions will comment about you being naked it's a Companion Affinity lines that activates either like or dislike from your companions CA_Event_WalkAroundNaked And CAT_Event_WalkAroundNaked_Topic also it seems to only effect the underarmor Body slot (A) in the CK it shows three slots for torso  like  33 Body (naked), 36 (U) Torso for the underarmor  and for the armor slot it will have a  (A) like this 41 (A) Torso this is why they will still say your naked when wearing Combat armor and nothing under it.. as soon as you use the (U) 36 Torso (Underaromor) slot your flagged as dressed it seems to be hard coded for the Underarmor slots.. but I could be wrong as I just started messing around with the new CK.. My Character walks around naked all the time no underarmor so I made a ring and then made a custom multi enchantment to make up for the lost underarmor mod slot, Armor rating and Damage resists but as soon as I put on say Freedaz's Combat boots which has a body attached on  the body is naked it takes the 36 (U) Body slot and my companions stop with the naked comments.. For the town NPCs to comment I'm sure a script would need to be made that is used globally and Keywords added for them to text your naked!! as they have no recorded response or until a voice actor makes some for them ,in short it looks like if you want them to say your naked you must give up underarmor at this time which mean you can not mod it at a workstation maybe unless we can add those mod type list to that slot..

Hell I'm Like Surge... I Tinker, I fix stuff, Figuring Out Bethesda's thinking is not my Fortay

• 2 weeks later...

There are 2 flags (Keywords) and so far from what I seen only companions will comment about you being naked it's a Companion Affinity lines that activates either like or dislike from your companions CA_Event_WalkAroundNaked And CAT_Event_WalkAroundNaked_Topic also it seems to only effect the underarmor Body slot (A) in the CK it shows three slots for torso  like  33 Body (naked), 36 (U) Torso for the underarmor  and for the armor slot it will have a  (A) like this 41 (A) Torso this is why they will still say your naked when wearing Combat armor and nothing under it.. as soon as you use the (U) 36 Torso (Underaromor) slot your flagged as dressed it seems to be hard coded for the Underarmor slots.. but I could be wrong as I just started messing around with the new CK.. My Character walks around naked all the time no underarmor so I made a ring and then made a custom multi enchantment to make up for the lost underarmor mod slot, Armor rating and Damage resists but as soon as I put on say Freedaz's Combat boots which has a body attached on  the body is naked it takes the 36 (U) Body slot and my companions stop with the naked comments.. For the town NPCs to comment I'm sure a script would need to be made that is used globally and Keywords added for them to text your naked!! as they have no recorded response or until a voice actor makes some for them ,in short it looks like if you want them to say your naked you must give up underarmor at this time which mean you can not mod it at a workstation maybe unless we can add those mod type list to that slot..

Hell I'm Like Surge... I Tinker, I fix stuff, Figuring Out Bethesda's thinking is not my Fortay

Thank you :heart:

Until someone digs through all the voice files and listens to them all we will not know if there are no voice assets recorded for "Your Naked."

It could simply be that they were never integrated, there quite likely are plenty of unused packaged assets in the BSA's.

Until someone digs through all the voice files and listens to them all we will not know if there are no voice assets recorded for "Your Naked."

It could simply be that they were never integrated, there quite likely are plenty of unused packaged assets in the BSA's.

At least we have the companions affinity comments    ....lover scenarios

but the basic all NPC's comments " your naked" as in Skyrim is not there.......its got to be  a mod doing that (i think)

but the basic all NPC's comments " your naked" as in Skyrim is not there.......its got to be  a mod doing that (i think)

I had over 200 hours in FO4 with no mods, and I never heard a single comment about being naked,

except from Cait (which was pretty sexy, actually, since we were lovers). I don't miss the naked comments

from generic NPCs at all. I modded them out of existence in Skyrim because they got on my nerves so much.

I had over 200 hours in FO4 with no mods, and I never heard a single comment about being naked,

except from Cait (which was pretty sexy, actually, since we were lovers). I don't miss the naked comments

from generic NPCs at all. I modded them out of existence in Skyrim because they got on my nerves so much.

I think all companions/lovers got comments about being naked..... affinity grows with Cait if you are naked.....Danse dont like it etc

In Skyrim i had a mod that removed the NPC's comments as well..... but the comments are not the issue, its about the game as such to recognize nakedness for the comming  RPG sex mods.

Archived