Can't do anything at the main menu

erc1971

SO I installed a few mods for FO4 for the first  time yesterday.  Everything worked fine, and I enjoyed the game for a few hours.  Today I went to launch FO4, and I get to the main menu (continue, load, etc). and I can't do anything.

Here are the mods I installed...

post-240-0-66175700-1451838056_thumb.jpg

post-240-0-23693100-1451838067_thumb.jpg

Any ideas?  I did not change anything from the time it worked to the time it stopped working.  Deactivating all the mods has no effect on the issue.

Thanks,

Eric

When you say you can not do anything do you mean like the mouse does not work, you can not use the arrow keys or anything? That happened to me as well, and it was because I had a controller plugged in, but there have been cases were peoples games simply thought a controller was plugged in when it was not.

If you do not have any controllers, tablets, or odd input devices that could be mistaken as controllers, try going to Documents, My Games, Fallout 4, opening Fallout4Prefs ini, and under the section labeled [General] change bGamepadEnable=1 to bGamepadEnable=0

I hope this helps!

When you say you can not do anything do you mean like the mouse does not work, you can not use the arrow keys or anything? That happened to me as well, and it was because I had a controller plugged in, but there have been cases were peoples games simply thought a controller was plugged in when it was not.

If you do not have any controllers, tablets, or odd input devices that could be mistaken as controllers, try going to Documents, My Games, Fallout 4, opening Fallout4Prefs ini, and under the section labeled [General] change bGamepadEnable=1 to bGamepadEnable=0

I hope this helps!

HOLY FUCK!!!  You saved me!

I was charging my PS4 controller.  I launched it today without the controller and it worked.

All hail Durpies the awesome!

Archived