More Nasty Critters Animations 'Flopping'

Devorax

After updating More Nasty Critters to 9.3 (yes, I made sure update FNIS, "re-register all mods" in Creature Framework, and reset the Animation Registry in Sexlab), some of the new animations don't seem to be working. At all.

Leito's "NonCon" Wolf/Dog animations don't work, in particular. When I initiate sex using Matchmaker, the dog/wolf stands there for a second, and flops to the ground - it just drops to the ground and nothing happens. Nothing. I tried using Hentai Creatures to initiate sex with the Train button, but that only puts me into an infinite script loop as Hentai Creatures tries and fails again and again to use the NonCon Wolf/Dog animation that can't seem to freakin' work for some reason.

How can I fix this and or make Leito's "NonCon" Wolf/Dog animations to work? It seems like these two are the only ones that don't work, AFAIK. 

You have to cast Matchmaker on the dog/wolf last, otherwise it's not gonna work.

What do you mean? I cast "Irresistibly Attractive Self" first, then "Irresistibly Attractive Target" on an NPC, if that's what you mean.

If that's the case, it's not working.

You have to cast Matchmaker on the dog/wolf last, otherwise it's not gonna work.

What do you mean? I cast "Irresistibly Attractive Self" first, then "Irresistibly Attractive Target" on an NPC, if that's what you mean.

If that's the case, it's not working.

I mean that first you must cast Irresistibly Attractive Self, then cast Irresistibly Attractive Target on a humanoid NPC and lastly on the creature. Those non-con animations require two humans and a dog/wolf, in case you didn't know.

Archived