Need help! Im new!

Nashor

Hey guys,so I have been playing Skyrim for 1200 hours,yea crazy and I did not know about modding at all,I mean this kind of modding,I knew for workshop.

So my friend told me you can install sexy charachters I usually like games with sexy charachters in it. So here is the picture I found in skypresents was it called? Yea I think soo,here is the link http://skypreset-warehouse.eu/Preset/ADetails/61

Where do I put .jslot file?? And somehow I managed to install diffrent present but it changed face but not body. How do I get this installed and this body installed aswell?

Im really confusing with modding and everything,I have few Ul mods.

PS: My friend gave me this account since I couldn't post lol.

Any help would be appriciated.

post-824488-0-15301000-1451775090_thumb.jpg

Guest MonsterFish

For JSlot files to work you need to have Racemenu.

Then you put it in Data/SKSE/Plugins/Chargen/Presets. If you're using Mod Organizer you can go ahead and stick it in the Overwrite folder, put it where you installed Racemenu in the Mod Organizer Mods folder or make a new folder in there.

One you've done, start a new game (Or showracemenu in console), go to presets along the top, hit F9 and the preset should be in there.

Archived