Suddenly Missing Textures.

Badtanker

I've installed Unique player and Dirty Body clean option. The only other mod that i'm running that changes the head that I know of is Ponytail variation. never had a problem with the hair before now. all of a sudden I've got a purple head. from just above the eyebrows to the back of the neck.  Even after I uninstalled the ponytail variations it's still purple.  Any Ideas on what might be causing this? I know it's from a missing texture but not sure how to fix it.

Edit: It wasn't Ponytail or Dirty body mod that was the problem. when I installed Unique Player I just copied from the texture folder of Basefemale to Unique player folder and then deleted everthing in Basefemale then reinstalled a body texture into there. well apparently I deleted a head texture that didnt' get moved over. Headspace and timing was way off on this one.

post-123213-0-90764300-1451699947_thumb.jpg

Edit the custom NIF head file with the latest version of NIFSkope (not the official 1.3, you need the alpha, beta, gamma, delta version.)

Check the "Material" that is used by the texture.

Edit the mod with FO4Edit, and find what are the DDS used by the material.

And then check if the required DDS are there and are not corrupted.

Edit the custom NIF head file with the latest version of NIFSkope (not the official 1.3, you need the alpha, beta, gamma, delta version.)

Check the "Material" that is used by the texture.

Edit the mod with FO4Edit, and find what are the DDS used by the material.

And then check if the required DDS are there and are not corrupted.

Thanks CPU but got it fixed.  I'm not savvy enough to use NifSkope  just yet so I just hunt and peck my way through trying to figure it out.

Archived