HAVE A PROBLEM SexLabFramework

HELLO, I HAVE A PROBLEM SERIO ....

I installed the mod "SexLabFramework_v160_hotfix2_FULL (2)"

all downloaded and placed above the latter,

and my friends just gives error this mod, when will comerçar the animation, for example!

I do not quite know how to start this mod, but if conversation (using a item with SIGLAS "AP", one ring) appears that one converçação for npc, when using this item, and the person can follow me up to a private room (this can be another mod, I do not know if I'm sorry but if this is the fri lab). "For me only the fault:! / the animation does not change, and does nothing and I know has the" hotskey!" but only works to select the npc, and free camera and nothing else, click to change scene (SPACE) the character jumps and leaves the animation! and all the other "Hotkey" do not work. Only "end", "free camera" and "space" (space should change the animation, but what does is the character jump the " espace" ...)

I already intalei the mod again and nothing, what can I do? What is the error?

Thanks,

Hola,

first try to run a SexLab animation with "SexLab matchmaker".

If MatchMaker works, then the problem is another mod.

If MatchMaker does NOT work, then please provide your papyrus.log. So we can better understand your problem.

\

Hola,

first try to run a SexLab animation with "SexLab matchmaker".

If MatchMaker works, then the problem is another mod.

If MatchMaker does NOT work, then please provide your papyrus.log. So we can better understand your problem.

\

ok, I have it here. But I will be sure that it is working, how? I remember have on already connected before, but in game seen any notice of it (or... I did not realize this).

And where would this "papiroLOG" friend?
Thank for trying to help me

EN: The papyrus.log is generated in Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/

ES: El papyrus.log es en Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/

EN: To have it be sure that skyrim.ini has

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1

ES: Usted debe estar seguro de que skyrim.ini tiene
[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1

Install the mod SexLab MatchMaker and try

EN: The papyrus.log is generated in Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/

ES: El papyrus.log es en Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/

EN: To have it be sure that skyrim.ini has

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1

ES: Usted debe estar seguro de que skyrim.ini tiene
[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1

Install the mod SexLab MatchMaker and try

wanted to remember that i tested the "sexlabTool" before ... And the mod says it works holding "shift" over "H" and I did it, but did not work ...

C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\My Games\skyrim     do not have here, a folder "log" O.  o

no it does not work well or Shift + h (the mod says do) .... He nor the main where it has animations .... it appears in the MCM, and does what he described up there, just animation (and ends fast, and not for the change) and if I jump (space) up out of the animation

Archived