SexLab Submit crash

SallivieN

So, everytime I submit to a bandit in SexLab Submit script I get an option: Use a nearby bed. When I do that, it crashes the game on the desktop, I'm using the latest version of FNIS, SexLab, SkyUI, SKSE and other stuff. //: Got it working, but they just stand there and do nothing. Just wiggle with weapon sometime.

post-1036901-0-29845900-1451693758_thumb.png

So, everytime I submit to a bandit in SexLab Submit script I get an option: Use a nearby bed. When I do that, it crashes the game on the desktop, I'm using the latest version of FNIS, SexLab, SkyUI, SKSE and other stuff. //: Got it working, but they just stand there and do nothing. Just wiggle with weapon sometime.

Did the sexlab submit author come back an fix up his mod?

Nope, so I tried defeat but that didnt work again. Only one animation worked, that was whilst I was caught in some kind of...trap but it was purple, so were the cuffs. I use the latest version of anything i have. //:Sorry for my english. I installed 0Sex too, but that doesn't seem to work too: Bugged animations (Characters just bug each other inside of them). - And one time there was one animation only active for me and the NPC was stuck in a stable animation.

Archived