post your sexy screens here!

On 7/22/2019 at 1:33 AM, CAPITAN_ANGELOS said:

HI! I don't have Face Presets. This in-game face, but I have installed a lot of mods, including the improvement of the face. I can't tell which ones because I don't remember. I can give you the save file if that helps.

No worries. I was hoping to use the preset as a base to work from to customise my own unique look anyway, so I'll just try to see if I can achieve a similar look in-game. 

It's very nice work. I'd say just skimpy enough... Probably shouldn't wear it in public unless you want to attract a lot of attention lol.

On 7/12/2019 at 5:31 PM, CAPITAN_ANGELOS said:

Hi!

1. I use mod "NAVI - Brand New Power Armor" https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13258, but remade some things in Outfit Studio. 

2. In this archive ( https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AsS0QXcUizIVMojppmakMYB3jlPWD8gK ) 3 files that I redid. Armor, frame, and jetpack. Put the frame in Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Justice\Actors\BNPA, the armor and jetpack in Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Justice\Actors\BNPA\Mods. 

3. You must first use bodyslide to create a model of the FRAME (from the original NAVI mod), with your body preset, not the body itself. And then swap the bodies between the frames in Outfit Studio. The regular in-game body is not suitable in frame. 

4. Enjoy!

pls, can you tell me the detailed process?? noob here... ^^