post your sexy screens here!

Thanks uscno84! Good to be here - I think Naomi fits right in! And yeah, I might just abandon Nexus altogether, lousy moderators and overly sensitive audiences. I'll leave my mod up there for the fans and community though. I'll probably stop by for my friends there too but I'm just done with the "oh my god, I need to hide a shadow of a nipple because somebody's gonna get triggered" mode I have to be in just to post bloody images for the Nexusclave. Thank you for the welcome!

16 minutes ago, uscno84 said:

I feel ya! That’s happening to alot of people right now! I think nexus is going for that bs family friendly corporate image type stuff... oh well, at least there are sites like this lol.

Had a feeling they were, guess I'll be on there less...

1 hour ago, dickyftw said:

Thanks uscno84! Good to be here - I think Naomi fits right in! And yeah, I might just abandon Nexus altogether, lousy moderators and overly sensitive audiences. I'll leave my mod up there for the fans and community though. I'll probably stop by for my friends there too but I'm just done with the "oh my god, I need to hide a shadow of a nipple because somebody's gonna get triggered" mode I have to be in just to post bloody images for the Nexusclave. Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome to the dark side Dicky! ;) 

1 hour ago, dickyftw said:

Good to see you here! Big fan of your mod! They are just fucking awesome.

And yeah, I think nexus is for SJW right now, you can't post any thing like nipple or areolas even you have been click on the adult-only content option... then what's that adult-only for?

49 minutes ago, VenomSnake122 said:

Good to see you here! Big fan of your mod! They are just fucking awesome.

And yeah, I think nexus is for SJW right now, you can't post any thing like nipple or areolas even you have been click on the adult-only content option... then what's that adult-only for?

Thanks VenomSnake122! I'm happy to hear the community loving my mod!

It's rather sad what's happened there at Nexus - and I made an effort to keep my images within their guidelines or whatever. Well, I'm just going to take my content to a community that appreciates it more ?

17 hours ago, dickyftw said:

I always had a soft spot for your pin ups. They were always very classy. How people get all knotted up because of them is beyond me. Looking forward to see more of your art here!

2 minutes ago, geraldofrivia said:

Just trying to do my best here
24zwxds.jpg

Hide contents

28s25ba.jpg

4qfpfl.jpg

Love it, I feel like Absolutely Skimpy Outfit should also belong here, haha! I'm so glad he has different armor slot assignments as well, mixing and matching in game is so much more fun!

28 minutes ago, boom697 said:

Some of you may know me, or may recognize the girl.  I'm Blackie10 on the Nexus.  This is my first image posting on Loverslab using my on-screen character Caroline.  Like some of you, I grew tired of the damn moderators on the Nexus pulling my images down because one person complained.  I'll probably still post there every once in a while, but I'll also post some of my sexier content here.

Attention Getter

You Big Flirt

20180218001107_1-001.thumb.jpg.e55c22201ab0dfbd99f6d4f54c2c7dad.jpg

Hi There!

20180218000605_1.thumb.jpg.e836692c9c2406136af2715c31c0b54b.jpg

See Anything You Like?

20180217235619_1-001.thumb.jpg.2e9446da6bdec54dca1d68c177376ae9.jpg

Welcome to the dark side blackie! 

9 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:
  Hide contents

Looks great! Might want to package some spoilers for the big ol 4ks. My internet is still choking a bit.

Thanks Glaurung26! Gotcha on the spoiler packaging - I'm still pretty new to posting here so I'll keep it in mind :)